Discussion » Nonsense » I want an R9.

• Edward Mãos de Tesoura
    Edward Mãos de Tesoura wrote:
    <p>Overlooking the fact that I must be insane for contemplating this as winter draws in, I wonder if someone can answer the following questions:</p> <p>1. How much should I expect to pay either for a new or used (and in good condition) R9? Let's take into account the fact that it's going to be cold soon and people will be looking to offload quick.</p> <p>2. Where can I buy said R9 (or something of a similar quality)? I'm in Shuanjing.</p> <p>3. Do you have one? Do you want to sell it to me? If so, send me a private message.</p> <p>Thanks.&nbsp;</p>
  • Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

I'd go for the 125 cc's for 2700 rmb. It's lighter and more mobile, and it's a smaller loss WHEN it gets stolen - cause it will unless you bring it with you to the bed :-) The guards in my community stole mine (i'm sure as the security tape and camera magically died while I was filing the police report that they needed before I could look at the camera. One of the security camera guys were even smoking weed when the police came along :P 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.