Discussion » Dating & Romance » 替友发文:诚心征GG能走向婚姻殿堂 Looking for a man who's willing

• Joan
    Joan wrote:

朋友兔兔(她的照片在我的相册里)的基本情况:

82年狗,巨蟹,北京上的本科,162cm,45kg,北方人,现在在北京从事传媒行业.谈过两次恋爱,离现在有点久远。

对男士的要求:

1.生活健康,身体健康。

2.生于1981年以前。

3.有进取心,有包容心,大事小事像个男子汉,不要小家子气敏感又津津计较。

有意且满足条件的男士请联系,最好附上照片及基本情况说明,有诚意的来件兔兔一定会答复。

如果您是找乐子找约会请绕道,如果您一意孤行,我们会不客气地暴露您的账号和信息内容。

My friend Tutu (her pictures are in my album) is seeking someone who is willing to settle down with a family.

Her basic info:

Born in 1982,Cancer girl,162cm, 45Kg,Northerner, studied and working in Beijing, media field. Had two unsuccessful relationships several years ago.

Her requirements to the gentleman:

1.Has healthy life style and healthy phyisical situtions.

2.Born before 1981.

3.Be aggressive in career, be compatible with people, doesn't haggle over every ounce about matters.

Please attach your basic info and photoes if you're seeking also some to settle down and think youself qualified. Tutu will reply you with sincerity if you're sincere.

Please don't insult us, don't send us spams,otherwise we'll explose your accounts and contents, so think twice before you hurt stranger's feelings.

Of course we don't mind jokes and nagative feedbacks:)

Thanks.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

What is Tutu's position on a anal sex?

If she is willing, I can consider...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Sorry for not being clear.

Would Tutu consider letting her future husband put his penis in her anus for sexual pleasure? :)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Sadly, I was born in (not before) 1981.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

I think they're quite happy with just that!

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Well what happens once you post that is kind of the same as if you'd go on the street, start talking to stranger and ask them "hey, do you want to get married to my friend?"

I don't know how you'd react to that, but I know how I would!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Which Hukou does she prefer best?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh that's good! when is the due date for sending the applications?

• Deep忖
    Deep忖 wrote:
    1,有不良嗜好,但。。。绝对没啥问题!
    2,从长相上看,至少像1971以前的。
    3,只要我有口饭,保证你饿不死!
  • Silje Linnerud

Like what I told you guys earlier today, this SHAWN, is actually another ID of 姥姥!! Alarm!!!!!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... most of the usual suspects ... Pear, you are what? human, right? heehee ...

Joan ... Shawn is just one of the major entertainments of this forum, dont mind him at all ... he just needs a hole, not a GF ... oh, do stay around if you want to know what kind of entertainment he can provide ... he is great fun to play with ..

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee, poor poor Mooney, just chill it for a minute ... if you agree with what I said below, then do me a small favour, and forgive and forget ... if not, feel free to carry on?

Joan ... you said before "However yes, this is also everyone's site, everyone has rights to say something." ... in that case, you have already agreed that Mooney has the right to say something ...

... however, "Dared to disgrace yourself in my thread with my warning and without my invitation" ... as much as China is not a totally free country, this thread (and forum) is quite free, and the fact that you have contradicted yourself, it would seem rather unfair to Mooney ... right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... OK then ... the truth is, I have not read everything he said, but I just thought it seems to bit overkilled or something ... never mind me then, sorry, my mistake to get involved :(

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(续)。。。看的懂,看的懂!好吧,是我多事了,我不再说了!对不起啊!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Does she respect wushu?

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

@ War, because its Evil...

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

¡Venga ya!

-mum, how did you meet my father?
    -oh, sweety, was soOO romantic, one of my friends put one ad for me in a webpage and then...

anyway, I think is still better story than.... i was drunk after broke up with my last jerk bf, and your father was there in the club, horny and looking for an easy prey...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

be aggressive?...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

wanna say wish u best luck op, bt silly u, better ask the admins remove this, u were asking for humilation n pervs' attentions~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.