Discussion » Nonsense » Finding friends

• Gigi Fan
    Gigi Fan wrote:

I want to find friends from France, cause I start to learn French just now. Is there someone want? You can mail me: cathyzsy@163.com.

• Gigi Fan
    Gigi Fan wrote:

I am sorry. Is it correct now?

• Gigi Fan
    Gigi Fan wrote:

Please correct me. Thank you.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U r correct, but french is not only spoken in France. Canada, Quebec speak French too, Nouvelle Caledonie, Iles Maurice...Reunion and so on. Why only French from France?

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Well French people and Québec people can barely understand each other some times.

People from the Reunion sometimes mix it with some Créole, but other than that speak quite in the same way as they do in Paris.

At least that's from my experience

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U r right Saibo, it's a matter of a little nuance, a pronunciation. I like Paris French, it doesn't have accent, once u go to Marseille, u found people there with their own accent. But overall it's practically the same language

Eva, there's always a difference, as it is with english. When an Indian is talking to you, even if you are an English or an American, u need to take time to come to understand him or her. As Saibo mentioned, some local languages are influencing the French spoken out of France. But the chore is almost the same

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.