Discussion » Beijing Life » Get a Chinese Name, Touch Chinese Culture

• Emma
    Emma wrote:
    <p align="left">avoid someone referred to you as John, Charles, Jesse ... ... to replace the rich flavor of the&nbsp;Chinese&nbsp;name of&nbsp;China?<br /> Please send your name, gender and nationality to me, we&nbsp;help&nbsp;you get a name&nbsp;for you. We only need your name, gender and nationality, we are taken in accordance with these to give you a proper name, do not worry we invade your privacy. Every day, the first one is free.</p> <p align="left">get a real cool Chinese name for yourself.<br /> My email address is&nbsp;<span style="text-decoration: underline;"><a href="mailto:fsmwzm1314@hotmail.com">fsmwzm1314@hotmail.com</a>&nbsp; or fsmwzm1314@126.com</span></p> <p>MSN:fsmwzm1314@hotmail.com</p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I like to name myself "Mr. Big".

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

"first one is free"!   Ha, and then what?

Good fucking luck with that.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I prefer to earn my appellations by performing great feats of skill and daring.

In jail, they called me "The Professor."

The last group of shamanistic nomads called me something loosely meaning "He who copulates with matriarchs."

• Father Of Boring

崔你哥

爨獳齉

曹丹

岑坑

are the names I go by.

• Einsteinna
    Einsteinna wrote:

崔你哥

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... SPAM? some people can teach at 15?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

can I be called Hung long

hmmmm, maybbbe it could, but we sometime take Hung Long as faeces, coz its shape is long and rolling, and color is yellow. soo, u know..... oh.....I'm sorry, but it's true.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahaahahahha Lao Lee are you just kidding ......you don;t know what it means ?

而白武。。。。i think your chinese is pretty good....

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

ok ....promise don't mad at me .....mad at people who call you 而白武....

and 而白武=250

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahaaha oh...sorry my bad.....numbers kill my brains cells...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

my chinese name is 卿

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

哈哈哈哈哈哈

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.