Discussion » Nonsense » Saddam, Bin Laden, Gaddafi, who's the next?

• Stanley
    Stanley wrote:
    <p>the son of bithc killed so many famous&nbsp;leaders, whos the next one you are aimming at? fki u........</p>
  • Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

any comment are welcome.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Leo  might be next? It would be really sad to see him/her go though ..

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

hey , pete 

please be smart

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... give him some credit, at least, he is trying, right, Monkey?

• Kevin Chen
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Regan... I am not too sure if Stanley could comprehend what you meant ...

Kevin ... this can be very ambiguous ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pete's not even trolling. He's probably right. Gadhafi was only able to do things like order his military to coldly murder his opposition with oil revenues from the West and affordable weapons purchased from Russia and China.

I doubt the great powers are going to install someone who'll nationalize the oil business and spread the wealth around to make Libya less of a single-resource dependent country.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I would love to see Dick Cheney and Henry Kissinger stuffed into holes.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) .... hahahaha ... Pussy, Pussy, Pussy ... I dont know how 单独子儿 feel or think, but as much as I appreciate your admiration or even obsession, you need a life more than I do ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Jesus Creamy Christ on a Communion Cracker.

No, it's more like this:

I am America.

I'm crude and egotistical.

I'm a dick.

But I'm a dick that fucks assholes. High Priest, Bedtyger, and Godfather the Saddam, Bin Laden, and Gaddafi of WLIB.

You've already been dragged out of your holes and paraded through the streets. I fucked your shit up like Kenshiro from Fist of the North Star. You're already dead.

You're welcome, planet Earth.

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

they have one thing in common, they are all muslim and name contains letter ``a`` and ``d`` looking for the similarities, you will know who is next XD

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... Pussy must have heard his wife coming ...

• Marco Rizzo
    Marco Rizzo wrote:

Hope next will be Berlusconi.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Chicken ... dictators dont get killed ... they kill people ... and chicken too ... the fact that you are still here, it means that we are not dictators ...

... however, we sometimes do Thailand chicken fights, or put the snake together with the chicken and see them playing it out ...

• kö
    wrote:

i am worry about  north korea.....lol

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

Pretty sure, Bashar al-Assad is gonna be the new target. 

Althought, could be Barack Obama, if he doesn´t stop to work in favor of a health insurance reform and those shits. Yep, because all that about health care affordable and available for every American sounds very close to the ideas of Socialized medicine and bad comunist things... the real patriots don't like those things. Besides, I think is a long time already without an USA president dead by a shoot.. back to the roots that made that country great.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't expect to see military escalation in Syria. It's too close to Israel.

Then again, I in 2002 I honestly didn't think the Bush Administration would eventually spin the 9/11 disaster so well that they could convince the American public to invade Iraq of all places.

Nothing would surprise me at this point.

Except for Obama being a 1-term president. I've been somewhat nonplussed by his performance so far, and particularly disappointed by his military policies and complicity in the finance bailouts early on. But the Republicans don't have anyone to run against him.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wlib bully gang wants me dead~~~~~~~~~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.