Discussion » Dating & Romance » Why always love ends up in tears?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I mean why always it ends up in tears? ......... Even If two people don't break and love each other more, at the en, one will die and the remaining one will cry... 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I mean, when people are together, even if they are together for many years, one shall die as most people don't die at the same So the remaining one will cry for losing his or her love.

When people break up, most of the time there's tears too.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

I never seen on my surrounding people breaking peacefully Moonriver. There's alway complain and one of them will be distraught. And this person will need much confort

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Good night Moon!:)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

how many people would cry when facing the end up love,most of people try to find the excuse or complain about others to pretend themselves not players...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Bedtyger, fully half of your posts on WLIB bitterly mention my name like I'm some sort of ex-lover who cruelly spurned you.

It's time to let go.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... where is Bedtiger?  

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I quite like Ellen's style ... if she ever does this kind of shows :)

• Saint - Spartacus

i never changed, that 's why i never have real love ... ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Saintro ... we are always changing, whether voluntarily, or unknowingly ... even if a little bit at a time ...

• Saint - Spartacus

i do really never changed , just for the honor of the faith - '' to love '' , that's the point what i mean , not other part ... ...

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

whatever love or not, afterall, they are all ``illusion`` and most importantly ``projection``. actually you are not loving him/her, you are loving the projection you have on this person. and one day you realize this him/her deviated from that projection....you end it :D

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

well who says must end up with tears......dead mind with no created crying end up.....here lead people to think a normal logic....like i broke up so i must be sad?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Lynn, How can love be an illusion?

@Octavianus: there are tears of joy and sadness. I reffered to the last

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Just B, Love is a folly that each one long to experience. It includes joy and sadness.

U know, I'm digger son. For the first time my dad brought me to the cemetery to help him. I saw some nice grave with nice flowers. I turned to my dad and says, wow, u work in a nice place place, what a wonderful garden!

Daddy looked at me and said: son! It's not a garden, it's a cemetery.

Hmm, love looks wonderful like the flowers that covers the bones in the ground.

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

You come in the world among tears and you left the world among tears... is a rule of life.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Adolph, there are two kind of tears, tears for joy, and tears for heartbreak. U know what am talking about? When u r in the gym for se*exercice, and ur partener is enjoying the game and started crying, that's joy of excitement.

But when u do something wrong to her, tears of bitterness will be shed, know what am saying?:)

@Just B. Don't be trapped, Love has both sides, and people still want to love and to be loved.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Moon, only once? How come?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wow! That's interesting Moon!

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all……

Crying for that we may believe in love; we believe in our friends’ hopes and possibilities.

Successfully some may make amends; forget groundless duality.

Tell me why look towards the sky if only to accept the fall

Be blessed brother.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, preach the word brotha! Praise the Lord! Amen!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.