Discussion » Current Events » wlib bully gang

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:
    <p>brother no.1~~~~~~~~~~~dando</p> <p>brother no.2~~~~~~~~~ dear dd uncle</p> <p>wlib users who dont live in bj please tell the king of troll aka dando why you use this site? the kings so nhappy confused abt this, his head so full of marijuana that he cant figure it out~~~~~~~~~:PPPP</p> <p>dd uncle is confused with ppls genders, maybe thats why he chose to be DINK 'cause he unsure to make aunt pregnent or have himself pregnent lololol</p>
  • Father Of Boring

Dude.  No.  Negativity.  Why.  Are you drunk too?  Why do I get that impression?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

hahahaha im as high as dando is :P~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Father Of Boring

Well, score on the being high, and folks, when y'all wake yourselves up and get to posting on this once you get to the office...civility, civility, that's all I'm asking in my sad drunken state where I've forgotten my cynicism and think you'll actually maybe just sorta not spam and drama the crap out of this post.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

kyle, gimme the id of that girl, im gonna help her get even with dando

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

father of boring, seems i didnt make typo, which means im not high enough? ahaha~~~

• Father Of Boring

Pssh.  Sounds like somebody needs M04R PAWTS.

• Father Of Boring

PAWTS FOR PEACE btw.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

PAWTS FTW

FOR WHOEVER SHOWS UP WHEN WE SLEEP

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Ataahua ... never thought you would sink that fast, but you did ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Turds don't float for very long before the gas escapes.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I am still trying to make sense of this thread ... Ataahua said that I am "confused with ppls genders", does it mean that she is a he?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

A few weeks ago OP was singing praises of a Dando but after he indicated that she is a troll with a fake account, she's trotting out the same boring conspiracy theories as every other fraudster who conspicuously does not live in Beijing.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... OK ... and I just vaguely remember she said that it is pathetic to see many people on this site dont have a sense of humor, or cannot be laughed at ... or something like that ... guess the joke is on her/him now?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Chicken, where are your buds?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... oh? so he has personality disorder (or something like that)?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

See how those fascists manhandle protesters but never even lay a hand on the fat cats on Wall Street? There is no justice.

Oh. Hey. This thread is about me, huh?

• Simen Wangberg

AHAHAHA THE CAT IS CHUBBY GET IT

Is that really what's going on there, though? "Fat cats"? Someone got really creative.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... the Chicken is living up to his name now :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

When are the trolls going to realize that there is no Dingdang/Dando Clique or shadowy cabal of cyberbullies? I don't have any influence or control over the people who are nice to me. Besides, I quickly become bored of talking to people unless we can find something to argue about.

Rather, my manipulative Machiavellian machinations typically involve the people who make threads like this or who can't stop talking about what a mean old jerk I am. Yeah, I am quite the evil puppetmaster, but you can identify my puppets as the ones who keep complaining about how brutally I plunged my fists into their assholes.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Well, these two guys (Dando & Wlib CEO Dildo), your antic has got out of hands. Trust me. What the fuck u  guys think r? U r scaring girls and new comers on this site with ur bullies. Someone mention he is feminist, but u ridicul girls on this site as hell. I'm not saying that those girls might be right, but u went far to ridicul Moonriver, Ayiela, Ataahua, Joline and other I don't want to mention.

This site should be for people to have fun, not to be fighting and bullying others. Once u two notice a new guy coming in with his influence, u start to attack him so that he can leave. Scott has gotten into trend also.

U want to control this site, because u think everyone comes here to take over this girls u lure with ur written english which they even don't understand.

Wlib CEO Dildo), did u buy a new mobile phone to Pear Blossom? How much did it cost?

I'm totally with Ataa, this is a wake up call, stop being stupid Dando and act as a guy not as gal. U r too childish, I really don't know if in real life u r like this.  But i'm sure u r and it's a shame. Time for change!

High Priest__Women Advocate

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... why arent you a bit better organized? Where is Pussy? It's easier to shoot three of you together ...

Snake: Someone mention he is feminist, but u ridicul girls on this site as hell.

... hahahaha ... someone said I am racist, but it turned out that he is more a racist than myself ... 

Snake: ridicul Moonriver, Ayiela, Ataahua, Joline and other I don't want to mention.

... hahahaha ... do you even want to see what Ataahua told me?

Snake, hahahaha ... why would I buy a phone for Pear? Did you piss in your panty hose again?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

See what I mean about puppets, folks? You can tell I've had my hands up their asses because they're all kinds of butthurt.

Anyone wanna place bets on how long it'll be before Bedtyger shows up to say "SHUT UP DANZO MUGU" and complete the trifecta of torn tushes?

@High, None of those "girls" even identify as politically feminist, with a possible exception being 阿姨恶拉, who seems more like an obscene cartoon caricature of oldschool Andrea Dworkin misandrist feminism, much like you are an obscene cartoon caricature of charismatic black preachers.

Before I endeavored to reverse-troll all of those dreadful counter-revolutionary female trolls, you and Godfather complained that I always take the girls' side in any argument. Now I'm a hypocrite for being a feminist and arguing with women?

Damned if I do, damned if I don't, huh?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... War ... keep saying that, and I might make an exception and send you a friend request, even though I still hate your guts ... hahahaha ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Kyle ... I thought you just said that you only bang "pretty", when did you start banging "miracle"?

Pear ... you are not supposed to say that, heehee ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... stop that, or I might even want to hug and kiss you ...

• Simen Wangberg

Somebody get an adult.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... the fact that you did not kiss her ass, is very impressive already ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Chicken, you said "its not our business", then why are you here? Or based on what Alex said, did you forget to change ID?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Pussy, not bad for creativity, Snake drinks your sperm and he called it "coconut milk" and you drink his piss, but called it "whisky" ... and no, I will stick with Snake, Pussy and Chicken for the moment ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

There is more truth in the white flakes of dandruff I just brushed off my shoulder than in your entire dyslexicon of dishonesty, @Godfather. What prevents you from speaking the truth has absolutely nothing to do with being defenstrated by my devastating prose style, and everything to do with the plain fact that you suck, you're a shitty person, and you should go die in a fire.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Pussy, I wanted to call it a "nice try", but, you'd really need to say it like you mean it ... I cannot even be bothered to be angry ...

... and Chicken, as the saying goes, ignorance is bliss ... or is it piss?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... and please make sure someone bring marshmellow :)

• Silje Linnerud

Ding Dang, are you calling for a Halloween party? 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Cipherie ... I will be the headless ghost rider (I am fat enough for people to not seeing my head), and you can be小倩, but do be careful of MagicClit lurking around as 姥姥 ...

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

When will Dando be honest and admit being linked with DD is what hurts the most? There can be no harmony between utter fail and utter win, between petty small-talk and incisive commentary, between inane poke-back and cunning smear. DD-onny, you're out of your fucking element!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... huh?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Conan, I don't resent being associated with Dingdang at all. I do wish he'd leave the dirty work to me sometimes, but Uncle DD is the REAL godfather of WLI/b/.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Yes, he is the godfather of the Utter family of FAILcancer.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... double huh?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Conan thinks you're too soft for trolling, @DD.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... oh, I see ... is it anything to do with the fact that I have been feeling cuudly and huggly since I came back?

柯南... as far as insults go, you have to admit that the triple play of Snake, Pussy and Chicken have gone very soft lately, even laughable if I may say so, pretty much at the same "level" as the self-proclaimed PUA called MagicClit, otherwise known as 姥姥, to whom I had repeatedly said (in Chinese) that he/she is just an entertainment ... and what do you do with a piece of entertainment? well, just entertain ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I nominate FOB ...

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Conan thinks you're too soft for trolling, @DD.

柯南 thinks you should go hide in the huge empty box of what you have to offer, @DD.

fix'd.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oh ... I see ... anything else?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Alex, the answer to that has been and always shall be Anonymous. Lurk moar, you permanent newfag.

@阿姨恶拉, What's your point?

On second thought, don't answer that. It's a rhetorical question. Nobody cares what your point is if it's not directed towards the nearest scullery, where you should locate yourself and endeavor to prepare for me a hand-portable meal of charred animal flesh between baked disks of processed wheat grain.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... *using Aquagirl's voice* ... that would be me? Yes ... there should be some gaps in the 8 hours anyway, no?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... I did have two fairly long docs to read through and check ... anyway, the male gene DONT work too well in my family, so, it could be any minute now :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Me In BJ, you got a good question. For ur info, Wlib CEO Dildo  is a married man. Dando is a geek.

Once Wlib CEO Dildo  said, if he got time, he would spend it for his wife. Hmmm, we heard, but watching how this small idiot with big head spends much time here, I wish I had such a wife who could be bored in bed waiting for me till she falls at sleep. Get a grip.

Dando, u shall be always associated with your old man. He is faithful, you are leading him well. Good enough you moved in his home and now u can play vdeo games together.

We are asking for the wlib management to give u some positions so that u can block those that challenges u.

Dando and ur clique, stop the bully

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake, even my wife knows that it is not true, so, if I did say it here before, it would have been a mistake, so dont bother too much about it ... anything else you want to spill?

By the way, Pussy's wife is here, did she catch you in bed with Pussy?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@High Priest, I would rip your head off and shit down your neck, and doing so could only add considerable substance to the content of your character. I hope you choke on a syringe the next time you go dumpster diving behind the abortion clinic.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... 单独子儿 ... did you go to Yunnan (or one of those provinces with minority tribes) and got one of their voodoo dolls? Otherwise, your curse could no more than a piss in the wind ... hahahahaa ...  

• Silje Linnerud

BOO!!!!! Dingdang, there's no voodoo in Yunnan, ok? Don't misguide others! 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, you are barking dog. U can be good by hitting the keyboard, but am not if in real life u can be able to chock HP's head. Remember, I'm  well trained ranger, I may give u a knife, but u won't see where to stab it on me. Most time talk about elephant's power, but they tend to forget the ant's power that pushes small fish's head into a hole.

Wlib CEO Dildo, thanks for confessing. But the only thing is u've disgraced urself.

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(contined) ... hahahahaha ... thanks Snake ... if anyone else has said it, I might be a bit upset, but from you, it is a compliment ... and such short come back from you, getting old?

Anyway, most of the time, I am here to disgrace myself anyway, so what you said is just an observation ... but, and only but, if you consider that particular mistake a disgrace, what do you call yourself?

Cipherie ... hahahaha ... another one of my mistakes ... and now Snake will go on to say that I should be at the pit of all human beings or something crazy like that ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

and now Snake will go on to say that I should be at the pit of all human beings or something crazy like that ...

U said it urself. Did I say that? Thanks for informing us. And when is the next cooking? Who are invited? What are u gonna cook?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... sorry, did I steal your line? Damn!

You are the entertainment, not me, so next time, I will let you say what you wanted to say ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,应该是差不多吧!但我没有去看她们是什么一回事,你可以告诉我们嘛?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

哈哈哈哈,在香港,我们叫“乱过乱世佳人”!你的网?什么意思?

Pussy, why would you care?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

jajajaja hellllllllllllllllll i need an assistant, unfair i dont have as much as the gang does on this site ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Ataahua
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

air toast to ya all~~~~~~~~~~~~~~viva la wlib trolls~~~~~~~~~

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I propose a toast, to Ataahua, who is evidently so hungry for attention that she bumped her own dead thread three times in the middle of the night.

I peed in the wine.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... are the admins stoned? or sober? I thought they said that self-pumped thread would get sunk?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oh, before I forget, the "South American" chapter will be back in town at the end of Nov, so I am thinking about a Xmas gathering again this year ... all the usual suspects will be contacted individually, if you want to join us, PM me ...

• Father Of Boring

Dando - Fun Fact: the only way to kill this thread would be a wooden stake to its heart.  And it has no heart.  

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... and I know who or what is the "wooden stake" ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Is it my boner?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... you mean you have named your boner joligne

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.