Discussion » Employment Opportunities » ENGLIS Partners I LIKE !

• Rockstar Mooney
    Rockstar Mooney wrote:

Hello womans,

Mine name are Taco, but everyone is call me wetbag. I 4 foot talls but I is big where I shoulds be. I moves to the here from Guatemala 'the land of trees'. In the my countries I works in the big bigger biggest farms. I has 23 cow and 33 sheeps. They calls I 'milk man' and 'cowsboys' backs home.I likes poetries,musics,and sport. I are verys lonelies in the Beijings, me wants to meets nice  ands beautifuls girlies who teachings me Englis. I is prefers blonds ands also girl who is tans. I hears many goods storys about womans in this towns. So i eagerlies awaits my dreams women. Where is you mine women ?  I will to offers many moneys for language assist.

Donts makes funs of mine poors Englis. Me veryiest seriousness looks fors language maters.

• Father Of Boring

Plurals of reversed and midgeting photoses do not an bad Englishes convincingly of Guatamala making.

• Father Of Boring

Ain't none my Yoda SOV mixup shit nor said register switchery nor what vocab shortnin & wrongspelling & wordventin such make it up.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Has anyone really decided as to even go that far in wanting to do to look more like so?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.