Discussion » Health & Fitness » need a new aim in life

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:
    <p>is money our only goal, what else shall i work hard one except making a quality life?</p>
  • Kent Bekkavik
    Kent Bekkavik wrote:

Funny enough, you put this into Health & Fitness category. Dunno, try to turn your body from a frog-eats-a-rat into a sharp-ass-bee?

• Father Of Boring

Get skills.  Be really really really good at something.  Get one thing and be the best at it.  

Also, be good.  Give time & energy to things that make the world a better place.  Make your skill part of serving the world.  Then, love, money, sex, friends, and fame will kind of take care of themselves.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

skills ? what kind of skills can help to make lots of money ?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Life is not all about money. Money can't offer u happiness. Work hard, but put in mind that work is painful. Make sure to spare sometime for ur beloved ones. Make sure to secure a lover, u might get success in career, but failure in love.

Life needs to be balanced, if not life become meaningless.

High Priest__Women Advocate

• High Priest
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Kyle, yours is fairly typical for Australian ... my "aim" is to be happy, and I used to do this very well in Australia, probably the weather ...

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

Well i think the aim of life chaging acording to your age.

When you r young u working your ass off to have experiences , money , relationships.

When you are  a little bit older you working your ass off for high position in your company, and building a stable life with famiily...etc

When you have kids, your aim should be raising the kids well, not letting them become a drug addict, killer or theive....etc

When you get old, your aim should be working your ass off to take your youth back....

So Money is not the only goal in life but it is the material to make all your goals reached .

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.