Discussion » Music » Have you ever joined any singing competition?

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:
    <p>For me singing is my passion . For over past 5 years I had joined many competetion but never win any pride....</p> <p>Have no idea why everytime I look at the audience , I forgot the whole lyrics ...that moments were like my nightmares. Well it is still now but it really can't stop me from singing.&nbsp;</p> <p>What about you? You ever had any experiences singing in front of the crowd? How did it feel? Do u know how to stop being nervous?? ( Don't just answear me " You need to gain your confidence" , explain me how to -excactly )</p>
  • Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

@Michelle,

Nervousness is caused by irregular breathing which triggers your brain's fight-or-flight mechanism. There is a chemical answer to your problem. It's called Xanax. Sing like you always knew you could, no matter who is in the seats!

Drugs.

Do them.

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

loooool good advice! Too expensive just to stop my nervousness ! 

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

lool but should it be a compliments? U r equal to Tupac? :P 

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

Michelle, i wanted to take part in america's next top model but i had no idea if i can since im not american citizen, not live in america bt ppl couraged me, i wrote to tyra banks, for several times, then finally i got a brief reply, it said theres much work i need to do first~~~~~~~~~~  i dont have confidence 'cause im afraid to have myself embarassed :((((

forget lyrics aint good for the competition bt i think its a cute thing~~~~~~maybe u'd try to pretend theres no audience, theres only one guy whom u luv standing in front of u, n u are singing only to him  ~~~~~~~

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.