Discussion » Dating & Romance » looking for a nice chinese girl

• Jaime Pastagueule
    Jaime Pastagueule wrote:
    <p>Hello my name is Paco , i'm 21 and come from france ; I've recently arrived in beijing, and I want to make new friends ; if you are interested let me know</p> <p>bye</p>
  • Rick (史大龙)

Haha! God not again! Just look out the window...

• Rick (史大龙)

lol !!!

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

"Could be?" Dude, this bitch is part of a whole contingent of munter chicks on this site tip-toeing around their apartments to avoid the shards of broken mirror glass. Girl, you better get interested in the not handsome boys right now, or else look forward to a lifetime of lonely nights.

• Mari Vidste
    Mari Vidste wrote:

Look, you asked for it honey, because looking at yourself first is exactly what YOU DIDN'T DO BEFORE YOU SAID STUPIDLY!

OP never said he was handsome, and you felt the need to insult him like a dumb superficial bitch. Therefore you got told.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

is it easier making friend with others the man is handsome?and what's the standdard of handsome?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

handsome is not really from looking...

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

thanks for rock........lol

• Saint - Spartacus

i'm a nice chinese but not a girl

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

shit happens day by day!

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Op's words seems really honest....I was thinking is he a french style "laolao" Or KC...but now i think he is ok....and one words in chinese is 姜太公钓鱼愿者上钩。。。it probabaly means  if ya willing to do something by yourself then no regret?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i would like to be your friend if i am in Beijing :)

• Reply from Jenny&King is flagged as not relevant.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

哈哈,我不用你买机票,有机会我希望我能再回北京,哈哈...

• Silje Linnerud

LOL, Kyle, now you see, it's hard to be supportive. Wink, wink!!

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

@ Kyle:

I defend the guy, and he makes me obsolete. Now that aint right

You know why? Read your previous post:

Paco, you have my support. Plus, my tip to you, looks has nothing to do with getting a girl. Sure, it helps but you don't want to be with childish girls who only go for looks anyways. Good luck to you.

This somehow suggets that you think Paco is not handsome, too. No wonder he flags you down.

Btw. I dont understand what should be wrong with Paco. I think he looks all right.

• Rick (史大龙)

No one misunderstood you Paco, you're just not smart enough to see that they are all making fun of you...

• Simon Frederic

... taoerwang.com   ? maybe  or some other cheesy chinese site

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahahaha ... why didnt anyone suggest Paco to contact the Chengdu Massage girl?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

。。。。haha  uncle do you mean the girl who was also looking for a partner but france only?  I think if it is that girl...GF and Catherine already gave a signe that Op can go to her........

• Father Of Boring

why not try to pratise ur language in chongqing massage place too??

Why am I getting this awesome idea for a Chinese language school in my head?  Does anybody else see the revolution in language learning that I'm seeing?

• Father Of Boring

Paco's Chongqing Pop & Study: Lubricating Your Chinese Language Learning Since 2011!

• Phoebe
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

By the way, where is the market where to find girls? IS there any around Bj? If there's no here, we can recommend him somewhere else.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

havent seen kevin's threads for a long time~~~~~~~~~

• Rombinson Luo
    Rombinson Luo wrote:

haha can i say something such as,"i am looking for a nice girl who can speak english well...."

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I remember that incident. The girl in question never spoke up for herself. The allegations were made by someone else (a troll named Ataahua). And when the coward identified the girl in question (quite an ungentlemanly thing to do), she still didn't bother to defend herself, and stopped far short of accusing the guy of rape. In fact she said the whole thing was just history and disassociated herself from the witchhunt entirely.

This is why rape allegations should be made anonymously. Because it's a crime where it's especially easy to scrutinize the victim.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... who did Paco called himself Jaime?

Εύα ... if he is, he is not suitable for this forum, nor the internet in general ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nikki is a fake account operating on behalf of a guy named Erik Colwell, who was accused of rape by a third party, Ataahua (who I believe to be a troll, but I do not think is the same person as the victim). Ataahua launched a witchhunt against this Colwell guy, ostensibly as a warning to other girls, but in the end just provoked backlash from a lot of dudes, because scrutinizing rape victims is still tolerated on this Hinternet.

Gossip, hearsay, etc.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

@ erik be a real man, use ur real account!!! china doesnt welcome trash like u, get out of here!!!!

@ dando u r so dreadfully helpful, wanna troll me, start a fresh new thread, stop using kulo as the material!!! im delighted to success to the title of troll from u~~~~~

or........... u now so want to be a hero? !!!!!!!!

hahahahaaaaa u funny fluffy rabbit, pee harder to mark ur territory!!!! someone else is the real hero for a broken heart!!!!!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Looking at the picture of the claimed raped girl in bed, she doesn't look really raped at all as she poses to the romantic shot and after a hardcore she looks sexually tired and delighted, not to say satified. Eric Cowel isn't a coward. I might be wrong, but it's my perception.

So, are u guys say Les bleus don't have the right to find a girl from this site? That's a discrimination! Scott has been promoting inter-racial dating, I think most girls here have thought it's a good idea.

High Priest_Women Advocate

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake "she doesn't look really raped at all as she poses to the romantic shot and after a hardcore she looks sexually tired and delighted, not to say satified" ... how did you know that? you are Erik?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Rockstar, for real? How come she blocked u? There might be someone who betrayed u. Thing were already set up! No worries once she sees the diamond ring your bought! She is gonna change her mind

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Aldo ... it is more to do with the internet age ... back in the (really) dark ages that you called the 70's, we relied on friends to introduce girls ... I dated the best friend of my own best friend's GF only because we often went out together ... heehee ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, we did not have LCD in the 70's ... and I had to mow and kill weed in the backyard ... oh, but that was the 80's ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... does it matter?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@"Ataahua," I was bringing people up to speed on this little piece of Internet drama in which you play only a secondary role. I'm not starting another thread to discuss you. Don't like my version of the story? Tough titties. I've got more credibility than you do, because I don't hide behind a fake ID.

Do note, however, that I did not identify a certain individual, whereas you referred to her by name. This is distasteful and insensitive when you're discussing a rape victim. Tsk tsk.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... speaking of "titties", I'd really not mind if someone can tell me or even show me photos of Ataahua's ... even if hers are fake :)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... then let's see a vote (or hands up) from anyone who wants to see her "assets" .... again, fake or otherwise ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... even if "she" is a fake ID, I dont think "she" is a "he" ... refer to above comment please :)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Tranny assets are more valuable than regular female assets.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... I am just not convinced that "she" is a "he" ..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Noted. But who cares? Also, why do people who do not LiveInBeijing cause the most obnoxious drama on WeLiveInBeijing?

Ataahua and Ayiela come to mind. Also, that banana-eating goon.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... banana-eating goon?

• Silje Linnerud

LOL, Kyle, you are just too cute, really!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ah, I forgot about your more recent banana thread, @Kyle. I was talking about an older troll who doesn't live in Beijing, thinking Uncle might remember, but it seems he doesn't either. Herp dee derp.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... honestly, I dont remember ... what's the screen name?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Bananas are a popular fruit.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I don't know, Uncle. 吃香蕉 something or other. Chris. Aniki. Whatever.

• Silje Linnerud

haha, Kyle, come on, you cutie! 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(contined) ... oh, I remember, 朗月吃蕉, that Chinese kid who claimed to be studying in Australia ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.