• Tempora
    Tempora wrote:
    <p>recently, ive realized it took a lot of effort to go to the profile page of people visiting your profile. It is good to know people visits your profile and in return want to tell them you are greatful for that effort they've made. One way of saying this is to LIKE that activity since all you do in this site can be viewed by the rest of the online members.</p> <p>why cant we just like that activity when no words can describe the feelings? For example, someone uploaded a very enticing photo, sometimes your having a second thought what word would be appropriate to express your opinion about the photo, LIKE button would help..</p> <p>sorta...</p> <p>Kyle said it would be good to talk this in forum rather in personal update status</p>
  • SaSa♣Yi
    SaSa♣Yi wrote:

• Simen Wangberg

I want a hate button. I promise that I probably won't abuse it.

"For example, someone uploaded a very enticing photo, sometimes your having a second thought what word would be appropriate to express your opinion about the photo, LIKE button would help.."

Uh. Why don't you just write "I like this picture"? Other than the fact that it sounds totally vapid and boring. Let me think about other things that are totally vapid and boring...oh! Like buttons. Those things.

I'm pressing my hate button right now.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I've been suggesting a +1/-1 Karma function for all site content for fucking ages now but Aesir are too busy drinking mead and banging shield maidens to respond to such a request.

That reminds me. Either one of the mods was fucking with my account, or there's a security vulnerability that hasn't yet been responded to.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.