Discussion » Nonsense » NEED A MAN/WOMAN-(Smone get fucked out )

• Just B
    Just B wrote:

someone used to tell me in the world circle  the life meaning is::

MEN and WOMEN keep searching each other!..

but the way ppl use is quitely different...

did u find urs ?how to search..?

what interesting things happened when u r dating ?

what embarrassing things happened when u r dating ?

what wierd things happened when u r dating ?

what's  impressed in is ur love story?

what problems r u facing with ur relation?

...........................................................................................

R U TIRED OF DATING??

• Yanni

Yanni wrote:

Posted 13 hours ago

we can get the chance meeting others very often,but hardly find the right one..

• Moonriver

Moonriver wrote:

Posted 13 hours ago

why very often Yanni? i don't feel that.  sure am too ugly to date, kkkkkkk

my love story: 3 yr then bye-bye

believe "有则,我幸;无则,我命"

• Yanni

Yanni wrote:

Posted 13 hours ago

i meant that we will have the chances to meet the people if going out,also could talk to them,but to make friend or serious relationship it's not that easy...

• Just B

Just B wrote:

Posted 12 hours ago

thats right..thirsty...

• High Priest

High Priest wrote:

Posted 11 hours ago

Just B. Too compacted questions. 

It's a natural thing to meet someone in life whom u can feel. There's no propre formula to meeting people. People can meet in the bus, in the train even in the air as u gave ur QQ to that guy.

I met a couple one day, I asked the hubby, how did u meet? He replied: In the taxi. I said what? In Beijing! How can u meet in the taxi? The hubby told me. I entered in the taxi and I looked at her, and she was pretty. The I asked him. U fell in love just within 10 min? He said no! It was within 5 min!

The thing some people don't get a soulmate sometime it's due to setting a standard that is too high to reach.

Some girls think that when people tell them oh! U r cute, pretty, they think they can find a love easily. That's not how I see it. The same goes with guys. I've friends with pretty gf, but each night they keep on fighting.

I'd like to say that character is very important and other values. Setting standars like 190cm, blue eyes, rich, white, blue, purple, these are trivials stuff.

Overall, anyone can find a lover. Never believe in love at first sight, it doesn't exist. Love develops, love grows.

High Priest

• Moonriver

Moonriver wrote:

Posted 11 hours ago

most of ppl believe in love at first sight----- can tell;

"some girls think that they can find a love easily when ppl tell them Oh! ur cute pretty...."  HP this is not a normal logical, not real, i have pretty female friends, they'd never ever think this way.  they surely have strong confidence about themselves, but don't think find a love easily. set high standard?  Nope, there is no fix scope before u meet someone special.

"Overall, anyone can find a lover.." nope, again, nope. not as what u think, sorry.

hopefully keep a beautiful dream in the heart about future, that is not a name "standard"

• Joep

Joep wrote:

Posted 10 hours ago

of course.. woman needs man, man needs woman; this is the balance of life

• Just B

Just B wrote:

Posted 9 hours ago

@HP

u r rite..ppl can meet anywhere to fall in love..there is no standard formula..my exbf  and i met each other actually  through wrong messaging...thats kinda of umimaginable when u recall..(u thought is  ur friend making fun of u at first)...i also have a friend met her bf through at the massage place..its really dramatically...every thing may happen..

• Just B

Just B wrote:

Posted 9 hours ago

@Joep

but actually its not balanced..

• Joep

Joep wrote:

Posted 9 hours ago

@Just B

Its balanced, when YOU are balanced =)

• Joep

Joep wrote:

Posted 9 hours ago

All you gotta do is "tend to your own garden"

You don't need others, only yourself

Then, you can reach out and share with others

• Just B

Just B wrote:

Posted 9 hours ago

if u only tend to ur own garden.how can u reach out and share..?

• Joep

Joep wrote:

Posted 9 hours ago

Don't take my words out of context =) I didn't say ONLY. I said 1) tend to yourself 2) you don't need to compare yourself to others and 3) reach out to others, from your true self, being true to yourself. =) That's life. Anything else does not work. That's why anything else hurts.

• Scott

Scott wrote:

Posted 7 hours ago

NEED A MAN/WOMAN -- So basically a "person", right?

OR is a man-woman what you seek?

• Rockstar Mooney

Rockstar Mooney wrote:

Posted 7 hours ago

better shot at that in Bangkok I think haha

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!~

• Father Of Boring

Normally I would respond to this with something smarmy, but I just can't stand to watch cynicism like this: 

men just need your time and money that's why they date you..nothing less but more..they want more..they are greedy..just so greedy and take all you have..that's what you get in dating

Tempora, as a man, allow me to elaborate.  I date because I want your: 

- time, and lots of it, and I want you to be worth all the time I spend on you

- financial security - I want to know you have enough money that I won't have to go broke taking care of you, and I want you to know the same about me, because I don't want either of us to resent each other for making the other go broke

- sense of humor - I want you to make me laugh, all the time, and I want to know I can do the same to you, any time

- advice, help, and brains - I am desperate for you to understand things I don't, and want to share those things with me, and I want to know about things you don't know, so I can feel like I'm useful.  

- support - I want you to like me, respect what I do, believe in me, and tell me every day that I make your life better.  Part of that is being able to do the same for you.  

- everything else - yeah, I want to take everything you have.  I'm a greedy, greedy fucker.  I want to be so important to you, I want to matter so much to you, that you can't live without me.  That the thought of my disappearance scares the living daylights out of you.  And I want you to want to be the same for me.  I want you to make yourself so important to me that I can't stand the thought of your absence.  

This is, of course, outside of sex.  The sex had better be AWESOME, or you can take it to the next guy.  

There.  I hope that's educational.

• Stevie Wonder
    Stevie Wonder wrote:

is someone angry with guys in general? if it went wrong during ur turn it doesnt mean guys are all the same.sure all guys want sex but lets be honest and say girls also want sex as much as we guys do.some guys just need to grow up while some have no clue as to what they are looking for but know they are missing something to make them complete so they keep searching.which is better?to just give up or to search until u find something better than what u already got?

• Father Of Boring

Yeah, now that I go back and read it, the everything else thing sounds kinda creepy.  Not meant in any brainwash-y sense, just in the sense that I want to be important to a partner.  I like feeling like I'm needed, and I'm sure you do too.  I know in a relationship neither partner should in any way be a validation for the other's existence.  Sorry, that was creepy.  Don't take it the wrong way.

"Awesome S"...Also written too hastily, I'm sorry about that.  I wrote that because the post was written in terms of giving and taking, and it's sometimes said that one party "gives" sex and the other "receives" it, which I don't believe to be the case, and I didn't want that meaning read into the other things I was saying.  Ignore that part please.  :)

And on second thought, I really have to remind myself never to get into these relationship threads.  They rarely end well.  I'm going to go hide under the kitchen sink for awhile.  

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

truth is, we don't need someone else to make us happy

@Joep, how can u say so? A father who brings a toy to his baby makes him happy. A husband who takes his wife out, makes her happy. A child who get good results makes parents happy. Please, would u explain ur statement well to me? I can't get it well.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Fuck dating.

Sometimes I meet interesting folks from this website for a couple of drinks or some food. Maybe that might lead to a mutually beneficial win-win bilateral cooperative partnership of dick and vagina, but I'm not fond of celebrating the meaningless rituals leading toward such endeavors.

• Saint - Spartacus

爱是一种负担。

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Saintro, Maybe, but it's not so tiring if you take turns being on top.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Tempora, don't you know you need to be nailed in three holes simultaneously to be properly crucified?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Kyle, Naw. I'm just tucking it back temporarily.

@Tempora, LOLOLOL, if only I was an S instead of an M!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I can provide actual images if you prefer.

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I think I'll just leave this here.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Debbie Downer, Why'd you have to ruin a perfectly good exchange of tranny lore with an anti-human trafficking advert?

• Saint - Spartacus

god bless u , aman

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... why do people say that? Is being single and independent such a bad thing?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Just ... "perfection" is just in our mind, when in reality, the world that we live in, is far from it, and so we have our ups and our downs, and "life" is all about how to live through the downs and enjoy the ups ...

As for marriage ... other than the "legal status”, it is just a phase (or perhaps a form of lifestyle) of a relationship between two people (for certain cultures, many people, heehee) who decide to live together after knowing each other for a certain period of time ... and they will share much happiness as well as sadness, have conflicts and arguments, discuss issues etc ... and if they find ways to work around their conflicts and enjoy their sharing (of happiness and sadness), then this "marriage" will go on for a longer time, otherwise, they are likely to split, just like any other non-married couples ...

So, simply put, "marriage" is NOT the "ultimate answer", it is only suitable for certain people but not for everyone (and I am sure many here will agree) and it is never meant to be worry-free, it can also be boring and stressful, but hopefully, it is just a small part of it ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

FYI:

The "human trafficking" ad that Just B posted upstairs is the "hot-linked" image to the cnad site that triggered Google Chrome's malware alert.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... thanks 单独子儿, but again, how do you know this? is it because of the particular domain? also, would it make sense for this site to hard-code a guard against certain sites?

Just ... can you still see the "Delete/Edit" option? if so, do you mind deleting it?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah. I noticed because I viewed the image in a separate window (I wanted to see the whole thing) and it triggered the Firefox malware alert. I noticed the domain name is the same as in the other thread.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Cat fight.

Just B vs. Pear Blossom.

Pass the popcorn.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Let's get ready to RUUUUUUUUUUMBLE~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... where is the mud pool?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

lol'd so hard...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... and this is now officially a car fight ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Pussy, Pussy, Pussy ... when will you ever learn? or, will you ever learn or are you even capable of learning? The fact that 99% of the attempts from your bunch of animal gang have failed to even raise my eye brow, leave alone making me angry or whatever ...

... or, is your obsession of me, or 单独子儿 for that matter, an open admiration, or a step out from the closet? how will that make your wife and kid(s) feel?

Seriously ... be more creative ... or get a life, would you?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Kyle ... your image did not come through ...

Pussy ... thanks, but you suddenly seemed reasonable ... oh, oh, oh, my eye brow just moved ... congra!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, it did not ... maybe you need to go to Kings Cross to get some later?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Just ... the middle finger is getting old ...

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... all you cat lovers ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... heehee ... Just ... dont worry about it, little Kyle is just taking a piss ... Kyle is as much an Asian as I am Chinese ...

• High Priest
  • Reply from High Priest is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Bedtiger, I didn't expect this award, it's a surprise for me, but what's the correlation between the pussy u banged and this lady going for a sightseeing in a cave?:)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

ha ha, sorry, I meant Bedtyger, the Oga! Oh there are two tigers in bed now?lulz, 

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.