Discussion » Nonsense » Updated, Wormhole's BACK!

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

I know, you are there waiting.

Now the Wormhole is back.

I updated the user data system, fixed some client bug this time.

The old client version 9.8C/E is still available for this new system and a new client version 9.9beta is noline now. I'm sorry I can only give you a Chinese version for 9.9beta. You can download it here:

The old version 9.8C hinese:

The old version 9.8E nglish:

For a guarantee that my software is save to use I'm applying for a safety certificate from 360 safety centre. It takes time...Once it were approved I will post the infomation here.

If anybody know how to apply other certificate such like Kaspersky or Symantec please tell me. Thanks in advance!

Don't forget the username: weliveinbeijing PW: www.o0o.hk

Enjoy your Wormhole!

• Simen Wangberg

无法连接, 错误号为: 721

有什么意思? 我在办公室, 也许有firewall...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Gracias Edward, it's just working very fine.

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

If anybody have any trouble to access Wormhole, please tell me your network backround infomation such as adsl+wifi, adsl+ethernet, 3G+wifi, starbucks+wifi, or just a ehternet in your office; and your system such as windows7/vista/xp-sp3; and your wormhole client setting. Then I might have some idea to solve the problem.

• Edward Z
    Edward Z wrote:

Hi Astaroth,

Bitcomet and other p2p down softwares they should work faster on a normal internet rather than in wormhole. You may try wormhole to get the seeds then unconnect wormhole to download "things" you want.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Where has Ed gone? His wormhole was really amazing. But anyway. thank God I got a more powerful one

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.