Discussion » Food & Drink » simple ingredients,great taste

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:
    <p>chicken legs or wings or together put them in the cold water with some mashrooms(<span>tricholomagambosum),boil them then small fire boiling for about 1 and half hour,in the end put some fresh garlic inside for about 4 or 5 mins...it's ready...yum yum</span></p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... is "mushroom" a new version of insult?

Try this: use black fungi, mushroom and chicken mid-wings, throw in some soya sauce, sugar and salt for taste, microwave it for about 7-10 min (depending on the microwave and the dish or bowl) ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

prefer chicken drumsticcks. with curry, hot chilli, peper. yoghourt(or sour cream instead ).

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

oh,oh,don't forget put some salt in the chicken soup,otherwise it's like the chicken bath water,haha...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

soya sauce makes the colour of the dishes also could add more taste to replace the salt,but for the soup i don't really like very dark colour...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

Moon,you got my points...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Joligne ... never thought drumsticks can be used that way, and with yoghurt?

Kyle ... one is the soup, and one is a dish ... I would not use soya sauce for chicken soup either, only some salt ...

... also, there are three types of soya sauce: 生抽,老抽,酱油! 生抽 is for the salty taste, 老抽 is not very salty, but mainly to get a darker color, and 酱油 is a mix of both ... I used to use 酱油, but now I split that and use 生抽 and 老抽 separately ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:

Chicken is very popular in this country, which makes KFC a great success like in nowhere else. Basically ASDA chicken wings had saved my life during my school years. Apart from the OP's recipe, we also made Coke Chicken, sweet and sour chicken, fried chicken Sichuan style and chicken curry.

Traditional Chinese Medicine believes that chicken has less toxic than red meat, but given the current situation of food additive abuse and hazardous residual, we can't really say. Free ranged chicken is better but we can't really say either since the accreditation system is a mess.

Chicken mushroom soup will have an enhanced effect if you use a bit of Ganoderma spp, pilosula (not as strong as ginseng and cheaper) and Chinese Lycium barabarum L.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.