Discussion » Nonsense » I want to make foreign friends!

• BlueWellSky
    BlueWellSky wrote:
    <p>I live near Wudaokou, and I see foreign people walking by everyday. I want to know you guys and girls, I'm waiting for my opportunities.</p> <p>I'm Chinese, a university student,&nbsp; But I can speak fairly good English.&nbsp;(only English, un peu Francais). But I love hanging out with friends and just chatting, participating in activities, etc.</p> <p>So!&nbsp;&nbsp;If you&nbsp;WANT TO&nbsp;make friend with me, don't hesitate to send me a message!</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Can I make friend with u?

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

I WANT TO FUCKK MY FRIENDS.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i guess you don't have friends and never will,Stanley Rock

• Fabian Kollen
    Fabian Kollen wrote:

unless u guess by your arse.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

calm down and relax...staying alone is not bad thing for you,right?Stanley Rock

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Scott. How is ur work in process? How much are u charging for shaving girls pussies? Or u r doing it for free. U've got a good job.

I'm a friendly Priest. I make friend with anyone.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Kyle, I make friend with everyone. Am I speaking in Japanese?

By the way, when is ur wedding with Jenny&King? Don't 4get to invite us (Wlib)

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Well. He's not a Methodist. So if he practices 'open communion' it probably has something to do with a speculum and dentistry brackets.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Is it an insult or a service u often offer? U r the one who told us how pro u r in practice. I got a Cam, and u got a Gillette.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

We are talking the same thing brotha! U r a pussie shaver. I need no your service:) By the way, I'm doing your PR if you don't know. I guess Obama and Joe Biden are happy with the expertise you are sharing in PRC.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Pussy shaver! Im sure at this time ur inbox is boozing!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Verily this cunthurt clergyman is stricken with razor burn by the driest of wit.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.