Discussion » Beijing Life » 1600 RMB/mo. room near Sihui East subway

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I just posted a TBJ ad about this yesterday and already have three people coming over to look at it tonight, but I might give priority to a member-in-good-standing of the People's WLI/b/eration Army.

It's a 25th floor room with a view of the southern sprawl from its private balcony. It's furnished with a bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, and an entertainment center (but no TV). Heat and AC work okay, but the latter is loud.

The apartment itself is something around 180 sqm. It's got 4 bedrooms and two bathrooms (but one is private), a shared kitchen and balcony (in addition to the private balcony in the bedroom in question). Your flatmates are Chinese dudes, except for a Polish dude and his Chinese wife.

I realize that the thought of sleeping on the same bed where a Dando previously slept is somewhat disquieting to many of you, but the mattress still has its original plastic cover.

It's 1600/mo. (three months, 1 month deposit) and it's available for immediate occupancy.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You mean like Aniki?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's "break wind" or "pass gas" @'cilla, and you know that I have a problem with my bowels. I am very sensitive about this.

@Dogfucker, Did the bag you use to huff glue accidentally become affixed to your face like a horse's feedbag? I'm moving to another apartment, Sherlock.

• Ajantha Manohar

Is still available? BT and I are looking looking for a new love nest. Is that bed big enough for him? he likes lie down on the bed, while I nibble on his dick. Two noisy faggies could be a problem for the other roommates?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It's still available but I don't think 变态哥 is ready to leave the country side just yet. The presence of running water and constant electricity might confuse and upset him.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Mini ... so you were the one that had an affair with BT, hence broke the Snake's heart? Shame on you ...

• Ajantha Manohar

You are right, sometimes I´m a whore !! But the truth is the snake´s tongue can not be compared with my tiny fingers, they can reach places in the ass that a tongue alone cannot. That´s my secret. 

• V. Bilrost
    V. Bilrost wrote:

"...the thought of sleeping on the same bed where a Dando previously slept is somewhat disquieting to many of you..."

I think quite the opposite, it's a selling point.

Blame Man Men, my head's full of ads...

• Ajantha Manohar

He is moving in with his girlfriend !!!!!!  YES, Pete, Unbelievable, huh? Dando is always talking about all that weird postmodern shit, but in the end, he is a classy man, a sweetheart, a romantic.

• Ajantha Manohar

"...sure she is the boss in that relationship..."

Pete, someday you will move to the next stage in your relations with chinese women, from fuckbuddies to girlfriends, and then you will discover the awful truth, inside of those tiny female bodies, chinese women hide bossy ogres !!!! 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Mini, still here, mate? So, as the story goes, how does GF fit into your love triangle with Pussy and Snake? 

Monkey ... such does not always needs to be a "sad" case, esp when I am too lazy to be the boss :)

• Ajantha Manohar

Well, Doraemon,  GF  is a bitter dick, look at his comments, all fucking day so Angry At This World.... One time, he comes to watch us fuck hard, but his dick didn´t get hard.... the poor 傻 suffers male impotence, because he is a bitter dick !!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Star, Well then maybe you should write an alternative copy.

@Mini, you magnificent bastard! Dont change.

@Pete, I'm moving to LOLDONGZhimen.

@Dogfucker, "I do not know who dogfucker is," It sounds like you have just embarked upon a very important philosophical quest. As the official mystic seeker of WLIB, it is my task to guide you on your journey to find the you within you. By holding the speculum open really really wide.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Dando, somehow you had made GF sound more like a clit in a hood or a G-spot ... does it mean that GF might in fact be female?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i am thinking about renting a apartment in Beijing in next months,but not very far away from downtown...

• Father Of Boring

I just have this to say: you WILL rent this out.  

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@DD, I wear the hood. It's my vaginal religion.

@Yanni, If you consider Guo Mao to be downtown, this is a pretty decent and cheap place.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

@Dando, i was living around Dongzhimen area for 4 years,and before was living close to Fuchengmen subway station,the price of the rent apartment not really expensive,but now it's increased a lot,downtown is big now,just i am thinking if i can find somewhere reasonable for living...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@FOB, What makes you so sure of that?

@Yanni, I work near Fuchengmen. That area is still pretty cheap, but I have a rule about not shitting where I eat. I'd hate for my social life and work to overlap.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

@Dando, my apartment around Fuchengmen was 1500 per month for one bedroom apartment,kitchen and wash room included,was not bad...i don't like to live so far from the work,hate to take long time on the way from the morning to work and evening to home...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Wow that is pretty cheap.

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

this was the price in 2004,now it can't be that cheap :(

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

and,i think it's a little bit crowded the room you posted,but still,some people will want to rent it,good luck!

• Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

举个小手儿。。。。

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So Dando and Wlib CEO Dildo have decided to live together? This clique is getting closer than ever, what about Scott?

By the way, this habit of sharing apartment, when will it end? So U guys are wasting all of ur preciouss times just kicking on the key board here to throw ur shit on HP and others instead of working and make cash to live confortably? Come on man! We know u have declared urself a failure, but, try and get an accomodation alone and bring those girls home, they shall respect u.

U even share a bed! What a man! 

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

jealous of the cats in Sanya...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

玩儿了一圈儿,那边老鼠挺多,环境也好,所以羡慕那边的猫...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

哎呀,老羡慕你有那么多宠物了,该睡了,晚安...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ahem.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake, so you actually believe everything Softie said? No wonder you are who you are ... 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Kyle, I thought it was just the fishy smell that attracted all the cats, no doubt a by-product of the abnormal gynecological research I've been performing upon of High Priest's mother. While I'm sure that odor will linger for a while after I move out, I'm still loathe to rent it out so precariously.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Kyle, I thought it was just the fishy smell that attracted all the cats, no doubt a by-product of the abnormal gynecological research I've been performing upon of High Priest's mother.

@Dando, good try boy. At least High Priest grew up and knows his mother; unlike u who was born from ONS and raised by a Gay father.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"High Priest grew up"

Stopped reading here.

• Reply from High Priest is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Scott, don't u know that there is conversion? Someone would straight, then resign to his old sex orientation and adopt adopt to be a full time gay?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

That's right!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

The TBJ ad was far more productive.

• Micky
    Micky wrote:

Were You Expecting AnyThing Productive Here?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Nope. I was just throwing this out here to make the place available to anyone in the community who might be in a bind and who might need a cheap place to crash.

I shouldn't even really need to find a replacement renter. I gave the leasors months of warning that I'd be leaving.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.