Discussion » Gaming » Bringing US Games to shanghai China

• Dylan Salinas
    Dylan Salinas wrote:
    <p>My family is getting transferred from US to Shangha for job related reasons. I own an xbox 360, a DS, 3DS, PS2...so on... I've been reading alot on the net but havent found the answers i need. Is it alright for me to bring all of these with me? Including the games? I've read alot how the Chinease confiscate these things if they see them when they search your bags in the airport. Im hoping this isnt true. Ive also heard to just take my games and leave the cases behind, which id hate to do cause i have so many and im a collector, without the game cases i feel incomplete lol. Any help would be great apprectiated, thank you</p>
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Scooter, stop trolling. You know as well that I do that videogames are forbidden in the Middle Kingdom, as are adapters, alcoholism, and being under 18.

• Ajantha Manohar

Kiddo, don´t bring your games, here you will discover that nipples and clits give more fun than a fucking joystick and some buttons.

• Patrick Coleman

hahahahahah! why not you can have both worlds! nipple and clits, joysticks and buttons! what elese would you ever wanted.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

PS2 represented a better era before casuals brought forth the cancer that is mobile gaming.

OLDSKOOL 4 LYFE, NYYYUKKAZ!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.