Discussion » Nonsense » WTF of this! stupid person everywhere!

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    <p>i was searching a new flatmate then i saw this on TBJ</p> <p>-----------------------------------------------</p> <p>looking for a foreign roommate nearby UIBE(University of International Business and Economics)</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Hi, there, we&rsquo;re looking for a nice roommate to occupy one of our rooms since October 1st.<br />(We&rsquo;d prefer someone is a Female, from English speaking country, being studying or working in Beijing.)</p> <p><strong>Your roommates:</strong><br />A Chinese young man and his mother. I am working for the government as health care providers. My mother retired.<br />I enjoy sports, reading, music, drinking tea and coffee, and my mom is good at cooking both Chinese and Yunnan traditional food. We get along well with our former roommates for the past 2 years, 3 American students, and a German girl.<br />We&rsquo;re friendly, easing going, clean, and we&rsquo;re willing to provide a real Chinese-English language atmosphere for you!</p> <p>----------------------------------------------------</p> <p>so F wired!</p> <p>feel like the mother and son trying to find a foreign WIFE by renting.</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... mate, Aussie dollars are not doing very well, you might want to lend him RMB ...

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i feel wired because this AD has a cheap feeling

i am chinese guy 

i don`t like our guys cheaper the chinese guy`s repulation 

-------------

@kely 

i need to say thank you to your kindness 

but i really don`t need monty and prostitute(never had)

i can take care of myself.

-----------------------------------

hey scott 

when we do our beer

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

There are a lot of ads like this on thebeijinger. It sounds weird in English but if u read it as Chinese , not so weird at all . Don't blame the ads for having cheap feeling, blame the writer for his poor English. ^^

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

kevin bro, can you find someone very reliable to take care of my houses in bj?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.