Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » early coffee

• a
    a wrote:

who wants to join for an early coffee?

or what do Chinese drink to wake up in the morning?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
  • Silje Linnerud

I make coffee at home every morning. Why should I bother going out for it?

• Rick (史大龙)

Like Cipherie, I also make my own and it is great... Love my coffee in the mornings

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

my daily drink becoming coffee from the tea...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Wei ... hahahahaha ... I might regret asking, but why is "me" your answer?

If I remember correctly, this thread was "cursed" by the evil toad, so I asked the admins to fix it, ad then I just "dotted" it to bring it "back to life" without replying to it ...

Anyway ... I myself have, and must have, a big bowl of coffee every morning ...

If on business, I normal have expresso, or even a double expresso ...

Back in Hong Kong, I would have a 鸳鸯, i.e. coffee and tea mix ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Hong Kong tea and coffee is almost as good as Vietnamese ez-drip coffee with sweetened condensed milk. Love that shit.

I don't drink coffee to wake up and start my shit & shower routine (you could set a clock to my digestive habits), but if I did, I'd drink two cups of muddy French press coffee every morning, because it's ridiculously convenient if you live dangerously and ignore the fire hazard posed by keeping your hot water dispenser on all the time.

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I like to think that keeping the cooling on constantly balances out the risk

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.