Discussion » Beijing Life » Warning!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:
    Here's a serious warning to the ladies around here looking for soulmate. There's nothing wrong looking for such a mate online, but u got to be very careful.
    One sista, who is also here wlib, just asked me if she could ask me some questions. I said no worries, go ahead. As  a Priest I got to listen to people.
    Here we go.
    Sista: How much can someone pay for a dog is this dog is sent to me from abroad.

HP: Someone sent u a dog from the abroad?

Sista: Yes. From the UK and he sent me a dog and a box so I need to clear this stuff from the customs in here in Beijing.

HP: I'm not  sure how much can that cost but it might be expensive. But I don't know.

Sista: Yeah! Coz I met this guy online, he promised to come to BJ to live with me, since I like dogs, he promised to send a dog and all his savings in that box, so I need to pay for this stuff. I sent him 8500rmb through Western Union, but his friend in Bj has told  me they are charging $5000 by the customs. I afraid whether this is real or no. He said he worked as a Navy in the UK and since he want to come and settle with here, so he brings his cash and a dog as a gift.

HP: Do u think someone can send all his saving in the box? There are no banks in the UK?

Sista: Oh yea, I was wondering too!

HP. Can u give me his friend's number__the guy in BJ

Sista: Ok, here is it is__ henry2020201@hotmail.com  15901305507

To cut it short, I told this lady to have given this cash to me as I need money. I told her not to send money to anyone else.
    Ladies, some of u need to wake up, this might be a new way scam are cheating those honest girls who are out there looking for love. But never send cash to someone u never met b4.
    If we have detective here, they can help track this bastard.
    High Priest

• Reply from 随便叫兽 is flagged as not relevant.

• Reply from Pavoir Sponse is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Carlos, more often. Is that all u wanted to say? Did u send also dogs and money in the box to girls?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Yes, I wanted to ask the queston that I asked, so I asked it.

It was good of you to tell the lady to give the cash to you though.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Amen!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Alex=? respect to step-dad son!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

We have that obligation to warn ladies, to be careful to avoid being hurt in any circumstances. I'm doing my job. Some people could be too easy to be duped. I hope any girl who reads this, can avoid falling in the trap of scams like this.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Rartlex, have u eaten?

Good evening Dandoz Where Wlib CEO Dildo? What about BT? U've got more brotha, keep swinging

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, u r just displaying ur faggotery flag as champion troll on this site and an out of touch with the girls u used to pretend defending.

I like to exchange shits with  u when u r sober, but not now.

I'm sympathizing with this girl, and what u got to say is what people can read from u here.

• Alice
    Alice wrote:

seriously, wtf is wrong with that girl???????????????????????

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I was flagged for offside. Let me rephrase the question: HP, is possible that this correspondence with 'Sista' was not 100% genuine?

• Reply from 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) is flagged as not relevant.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Carlos, this Sista has been talking to me for long time and she knows that I've helped her in different ways when she needs help. I didn't talk to her for a long time and while she was hesitating to send this cash to this scam, I saw quick messages from w\her willing to get an advice.

I might have saved her some money has she was to send again to this guy who played psychologically on her mind.

To the faggot band (WLIB CEO Dildo and his mentor Dando) shame on u.

It's a new ways these genius scammers are using today. I just wanted to share this story with the ladies here who can be spared from these evil men.

Dando didn't show his sympathy at all, what he is doing is to crucify HP by all means.

Yeah, in anyway Dando is almost like this scam around. Have I heard Dando targeting girls from high social class so that they can buy him McDo every date? This is another way of croocked guys get girls cash. He talked of having 3 relationship with them already, Once these girls noticed that he is an asshole, they dumped him.lulz!

But this thread is not about u boy!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Snake ... copying your usual tone: "I'd hope this poor girl does not come here to read this" ... but seriously, dog or no dog, if she had actually believed, even if only a little bit, that someone would send her all his money in a box, she does need serious help ...

... and being only able to save some of her money has proved her judgement in friends ... so, again, say no more ... 

... and would they (your friends in hell) curse you for making their scams public?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

i doubt she is real,but i do appreciate there are such innocent people out there. if so,she just need learn this lesson.

for the first time,i wish google checkout still works!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@WLIB CEO Dildo, welcome bk boy.

@Tina, this is a real case, this lady is distraught.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I'm not sympathetic because it's a total fucking sham and only someone who is brain damaged would believe it. You can't mail live animals and only a total fucking moron (or a drug dealer!) would mail their personal savings instead of, say, using a fucking bank transfer.

But by all means, continue flagging my comments as irrelevant. Don't forget to insult me and spread rumors in the process.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Dando, u might not be easy to be duped. I can't waste my fucking time to put this scam case in public. But I was astonished to see this girl duped and sent already the amount I mentioned. She was debating whether to send other money, fortunatly she asked me and I told her after my investigation that this is a scam case.

This is not about me. But u take pleasure at any slightest eventuality to throw ur shit on me. Get a grip boy!

WLIB CEO Dildo, it's no mistake u mentioned u got a big head, it's just there's too much meat and small brain. 

Seriously some people cn be still be duped by black magic. Not all people are aware, we have to help them if we can. Helping someone is not only giving money, people can be helped any different ways.

High Priest

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.