Discussion » Nonsense » Mocking the Dead Ole Marius Løset Co Owner We Live

• Serena乖瀟
    Serena乖瀟 wrote:

Dear Mr. Loset,

When I joined We Live in Beijing in 2009 it was a good forum. This year your forum has pushed the limits of public decency with unacceptable conduct.

Mocking the Dead is frowned on in the world. I refer to the posting Apple CEO Steve Jobs dead and your comment as Ole Marius Løset Co Owner of We Live in Beijing.

'Ole-Marius wrote: Good luck they launched iCloud so he could go iDead to iHeaven :-) (Copies of the forum have been made)

I note you are a self educated person, however, an unreserved public apology for your comments and the comments of your personal trolls Dando and Scott would show some remorse by this unacceptable conduct.

I am sure you do not want copies of the forum with your posting to go to Apple , the Western media, CCTV News, the Chinese Ambassador, in London and the Ambassador to Norway with a very strong letter of protest.

Yours Sincerely

Yip Van Tinkle

• Reply from Joligne is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

When I joined We Live in Beijing in 2009...

>OP's profile is 31 days old

GTFO, newfag

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Serena, I made fun of the deaths of 6 million Jews, surely I should get a mention.

As I thought, no one gives a fuck about the Jews, but a computer geek dies, oy vey!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Ole made his comments as a Co owner of WLIB or as a member? I just want to clarify. But u got a point there. There's nothing left to the dead people than dignity.

High Priest

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I wanna see the Chinese Ambassador to Norway's face when he gets that letter.

And as for the Chinese Ambassador in London, God knows what he'll do...

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Dear Mr the Ambassador of China in London,

In Beijing, there's a dude (he's not even Chinese. And not from the UK either, but I thought you'd be the appropriate person to talk to about this issue for whatever fucked up reason. Maybe I was a bit high...) in Beijing who runs a social networking website and instead of showing virtual tears after Steve Job's death, he made humoristic (no, not even disrispectful, just humoristic, but I guess this still calls for international intervention right Mr Ambassador?).

As I just bought a new iPhone, I find this behavior to be highly inappropriate and hope that you could put a term to the situation. I mean... cuz I love my iPhone you know.

As I am reaching out to you today for this dramatic issue, I'd like to inform you that I also reached to a few other people to make sure that something is done about it like the prime minister of South Korea, the ambassodor of New Zealand in Brazil and my highschool classmate's grandmother.

Yours sincerly,

Some random girl who loves her iPhone.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Fartlex, don't fart everywhere. Crawl back to where you coming from. Have I read one of ur meaningful contribution to this forum?

• №❶ Passioη
  • Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

'Ole-Marius wrote: Good luck they launched iCloud so he could go iDead to iHeaven :-) (Copies of the forum have been made)

HOW OUTRAGEOUS! 

>2011

>Not knowing Jobs is in hell for being a greedy faggot.

1/10, and that's the best I can give you, OP.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@赛博 - Saibo, this is the best humor I ever encountered on this site. I must confess. U made my day. 

• №❶ Passioη

he (iLøset) was nice not to add that iFreaks were iSad not getting a bigger screen iPhone5 as earlier expected, some hardcore iFans are ready to digup iSteve to explain...

no disrespect to the iDead

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Ay, good letter Saibo. She's cutting and pasting it as we speak...

• Olaf G.
    Olaf G. wrote:

That was iFun... :)

Btw. one of the reasons why I never bought and never will buy any Apple product is the fact that they seem to produce iManiacs!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... Scott:"Don't insult people 's intelligence!"

Q: what have you been doing here? making donuts?

I think the Chinese government should bring Ole to trial for his negative influence on Apple and Foxconn, but most importantly, China's economy and onto the global economy, which will affect world peace, and eventually the various galatic treaties between the Federation and all the alien planets ...

... beam me up Scottie ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Has anyone else noticed the security breach?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... not me, obviously ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Scott's post you replied to was edited by someone else after he posted it. Compare it to the version on his profile.

Two of my posts in this thread were edited in the same way.

Seems like a lame Halloween prank.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... that should not be a huge surprise though, since they do have access to the database, and it's not all that difficult to edit the text ... the question is who did it ... 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

what the hell!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Mocking the dead is frowned upon in the world of the living, but it is a traditional sport on teh intarweb. I can't blame my Chinese friends for not understanding Western nerd lore, but fairytale decency fascist 阿姨恶拉 (and her sockpuppet OP) have no excuse for this shit.

Anyone who is upset about the loss of their iGod should make like Mitchell Henderson and become an hero before subjecting other thinking human beings to their meaningless displays of hollow consumer pseudo-piety.

Besides. It's not like death actually exists.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.