Discussion » Nonsense » Apparently Chinese seem to enjoy the spits of thei

• Mitnkulu
  • №❶ Passioη

I guess that title was intended to be longer... "where the rest"? :)

• №❶ Passioη

I'm not wrong to often wear a raincoat on my legs even when it shines? others said I was insane.. fk... that's the new fashion trend when you have to walk behind some old sluggish LaoNeis... it's a cool part of the BJ experience ;

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

"Spitting in China is part of the street cleaning process."

loooooooooooooooool 

• №❶ Passioη

hehe.. concrete research shows the diet is to blame... too much liquid that ought to have been digested by the saliva before the gastric juices escape the first process.. and usually come back (or create a sensation that stimulates excess saliva production between the mouth and the gullet)... peristaltic gland discharges are caused by eating oily foods... and liquid foods

To stop the spitting, you have to stop the Beijing noodles and fried foods, to stop the watery and oily foods, you have to change the culture :D.. that's a long way to go.. just leave it to the LaoNeis ;

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

This thread is the same shit from a different asshole.

Would it have killed you to use the search function to find a previous street-spit bitch-fest?

• Simen Wangberg

Wen will these threads stop appearing

• Simen Wangberg

That's what Xi said.

• Simen Wangberg
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

spit in other countries too , just because there are not as many as Chinese doing this in other countries.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're free to post about tired old boring topics that do nothing but agitate locals and old timers. I'm free to inform you of what an asshole you are for doing so. You don't have to read my comments, but I'm delighted that you do~ <3

• №❶ Passioη

Welcome back Joligne... these WLIB days have been difficult without you.

So to speak

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.