Discussion » Dating & Romance » Speed datings

• The War
    The War wrote:
    <p>Not interested in visiting of such activities, but recently noticed a lot of such offers in the former "Activities" section.</p> <p>So did you visit such datings? How was it? Any fun stories to share?</p>
  • Simen Wangberg

I've never tried it, but it sounds like it could be pretty fun. I'm pretty sure most folks make up their minds regarding whether or not they're attracted to/want to bang someone within the first five or ten minutes of meeting them anyway.

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

as the 1st impression everyone could think" I'm such a loser if I join " But if you never try u will never know. 

I tried my 1st speed dating about 8 months ago after I broke up with my ex. Actually i didn't expect to meet my next bf at speed dating but to meet new people , new circle of friends.It was pretty fun actually . In those 1.5 hours i talked with 15 guys . And most of them from different countries so it is pretty fun to see the difference between culutrure , accents . You always learn new things when you start talking to people. It is just in speed dating those people are avaible to date .

Like Kyle said: You go with open minded , want some little of fun ...

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

@ The War :so why arent u interested in those activities? 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It would diminish his ultimate martial potential.

I would never be caught dead speed dating, either, but that's because I'm an awkward dork and I make poor first impressions. And, well, it's superficial, but the point is that it is only for innately agreeable people, of which most of us trolls are not.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i know few guys from there 

been once.

but don`t want go again

agree real life find girls better 

you have much more choice

------------

don`t kiss more than one girls in the same place same night!!!!

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

anyone know where is the activity section?im kinda interested in the speed dating XD it sounds fun!!!!!!!!!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Speed makes my teeth grind and asshole clench and these are things that make dates less enjoyable.

• Malin Aaker
    Malin Aaker wrote:

Depends, I've been on a few dates in my life where I wish someone would come after the first 10 minutes and tell us to switch and go meet other people! How much a first impression can be wrong! Speed ain't always that bad!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

its purely fun as pham said. one of my female friends in bj attended such dating once, hes not gay bt ended up he made two female friends there then this three later started some business~~~~anyway i dont believe those speed datings who charge too much, 'cause very likeingly they have “托儿”  there~~~~~~~~~~~

what is "托儿", consult dd uncle or father of boring

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

don't easily trust speed dating,for a chance is ok,not really good to be serious...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.