Discussion » Beijing Life » Diary of a Madman...

• Jimi
    Jimi wrote:
    <p>Hi all</p> <p>To my dear friends and those who knew me here only. I have something to tell you before you hear it from someone else.</p> <p>Before I begin, let me apologize. I know it was wrong but it isn't so serious.</p> <p>I had falsified my age on my profile(oh no!! nobody does this) and if I mislead anyone, I apologize. But, it was only merely to do something that was about a research project. This is now completed.</p> <p>I have spent over a year on WLIB and it was fun. I see that many smart people here have great opinions on a large variety of subjects. I learned quite a bit and also made a few friends and also some enemies.</p> <p>Before the word gets out from anyone other than myself. The age thing was nothing more than a ploy to try to grab some younger chicks and although that isn't honest, it isn't so bad either. It could have been far worse.</p> <p>Now that I have come forward and told the truth. I hope that all of you enjoy your time here.&nbsp; I have decided to move south and leave Beijing.</p> <p>There was a long time of consideration on this and although Beijing has been my home for nearly 10 years, it is time to go. I will miss it here because it just happens to be one of the most rocking cities I have ever lived in.</p> <p>Nevermind about the girls/dating etc. I mean just having opportunities for everything. Its a city that I will never forget. But, I just cannot handle the pollution and population any longer.</p> <p>One of my enemies here has spoken some very vile shit to me after I tried to re-add her to my friends list. However, she got totally stupid and rude so I of course will not tolerate buillshit. So before she comes out and says anything</p> <p>FUCK YOU ATAA</p> <p>to my REAL FRIENDS dando, michael, Jen, Star, and a few others that I met briefly:</p> <p>You guys made not only WLIB truly interesting but also made my life in Beijing far more bearable. Xie xie!!</p> <p>However, it is time for me to move on and I'll probably be around somewhere sniffing about and checking shit out but I found that this has some very ugly people whom just are rather phucked up.</p> <p>In retrospect, WLIB and my life in Beijing was filled with so many fucking great times. From my band Raging Mob to Running to Tianjin for cheese. This was probably the happiest time of my life but the good times have run out and so, I too will run out.</p> <p>Those who know me have done me the honor or respecting my private life and have not broken that honor. Thanks guys, true dat!! derp!!</p> <p>However, I do have one last thing to say</p> <p>We spent far too much time on this website, bitching and complaining about many things. Sure, its fun to debate where we are safely hidden behind our little boxes in the comforts of our little apartments. But, there comes a time where these debates should come out into the open and that's exactly what I have been doing. However, it is far too easy to do it here.</p> <p>Someone once said that when she dies she would say hello to my father for me.</p> <p>Now that doesn't sound too bad does it? However, it was in light of the thead about drinking...</p> <p>Some of you know that I don't drink. There is a good reason for it. I saw friends and family die from this and having a raging alcoholic father did not help me or my family all that much. It left us with terrible ramifications. boohooo 555 right?</p> <p>but for someone to say shit about my father, whom fought in WW2 protecting the USA(indirectly China as well) from those "EVIL" Japanese is just going to have to be put on ice because nobody should say something like this person did. And you all know who she is.</p> <p>finally, thanks for a world of lessons. I learned a great deal from my life in Beijing. And WLIB became the final spot for me to put my thoughts online and hopefully I didn't piss you off too much.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>It was all in fun motherfuckers. I hope you realize that it isn't too serious</p> <p>he ping</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Wish u a good trip. We are still in the same nation__Internet

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha is that a Good Bye kiss for us?  Jen=jenny=me?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

& ya diary is really for a madman^^ remember i am a creazy man..... I am already out of BJ...if ya come to south that means we r more close than ya r in bj ....so should i say ...Ciao?

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Well, I don't think you should take that seriously, of course I didn't read whatever people said to you or anything but, this one thing I know is:

This website is filled up with retards, weirdos or just people looking for a fuck. Most of the time they'll samefag their posts with fake accounts, use fake pics, or are just going to expose their retarded ideas/post something offtopic in a broken english in the forum. Seriously, I cannot stay on the forum more than 5 minutes before raging with the force of a thousand suns.

Have fun in the south

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

haha  I take nothing  serious here ...I just stop by and look around....and as you know about me ...I am a crazy man in the real world....not here.....^^ Ciao...time to go out ....see ya around here later...Keep cool; sister....^^

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

By the way, It's not the last time that we see someone b4 going telling us he or she was around for some research and now time has come for her and him to leave. So what have u found? What contribution that finding will be for the rest of us? Have u deleted all the numbers of the girls u fucked and the one lining in the queue? Or u are taking them with u?

What will people over here remember about u? Those insults u've thrown on every single comments or any kind word u offered to the oppressed? Oh wait! U were on that side of Reverend Dando and Wlib CEO! I'm sure people won't miss u much as ur work will be carried on by ur people. I hope u get missed.

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

hey Astaroth,u r being so nice.

just wanna tell u i will come back to finish ur thread in minutes,with my food on the table,

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

yes yes 88  ya can fuck off HP...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Jenny&King, watch ur mouth. Understand what I mean? I ain't time wasting with u. U got warned!

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

WOW,u know even u leave bj,u can still be here.it has been ages since i feel sincerity and seriousness from this site.what a pity! for me,it's touching ,not that serious until u brought up the war :)and btw,He ping in the end seems so dumb,i still believe Peace does the job better. 

well,good luck!

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Dude, if you're going through all of this just because of Ataa, don't waste your breath. She was a troll from day one.

Anyhow getting out of Beijing has been a long time coming for ya. I think I've got another year or two left in me at best. Take it sleazy down south.

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

Really.....hahahahaaha I take ya warned.....i got warned for lot of time from ya i think ....

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Jenny&King. I told u before, u‘ve been fishing from this sea awhile ago, what's wrong with u? Still empty handed? I would be better to throw ur net to the other side then u can get one. I feel for u though, what's wrong with yea?

What about the ther other fish u hooked up with? I 4got the name, it start with K.

@Asta

So what happened between u and Ataa? U raped her or what? Ataa! Where are u?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

hahahahahaha   ya a;ways make me lol......why ya been so nice to me? 

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

where u r moving to,i think this is a bad idea,u will miss BJ even u get better air out there ::::::)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Astaroth, u r welcome brotha. Be around even though u won't be in Beijing. This is internet. I travel often times and get a little time to log in and read and get to know what's going on on this forum.

Hence you've done with the research, once the book is published, let us know which edition or bookstore where we can get a copy, it's gonna be good to know more about that as more data were used from this site.

High Priest

• Reply from Ataahua is flagged as not relevant.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Ataa invented much of that Eric Colwell controversy, and since her account appeared only days before that whole debacle, that places her solidly in the category of troll. I blocked her a while back because she's a sockpuppet.

I wonder why she refers to the south as "there" rather than "here." Doesn't she know that Astaroth is going to be living much closer to her? Or maybe she's not actually in Taiwan.

It's no coincidence that the most obnoxious and worthless shitheads on this site always say they aren't even in Beijing.

• №❶ Passioη

@ Dando Z... or maybe it's not actually a "she"

many fake profiles in pink go round sending PMs... assumably PuaMoG's greatest invention in quest to understand how foreign guys "play" with chinese girls.

Phaps you should only vouch for those u've had sex with? :)

• №❶ Passioη

BTW @ Astaroth - I'm disappointed i didn't make it to your list... that being said and this being an emotional "diary of a madman", are you heading southwards or downwards? hihi

• №❶ Passioη

@ Astaroth - Wow, I wish to know which city that is... Once I spent sometime in ZhuHai and I was a superstar in whichever corner I went. Low population, Clean air, and everything you'd want in a China away from China... I must say it's not a bad experience

Online friendship? hehe na.. actually I was referring to your: "my REAL FRIENDS dando, michael, Jen, Star, and a few others". I think I have more than 100 pending friend requests and yours is one of them :D ... Sorry I usually don't open that request page anymore... tired of cancelling them... As laoLee has rightly expressed. trolls should learn we're only here to play off our idleness and boredom, not fill up our friend lists with strangers hehe... but if there's a send off party, count me in and count me twice :)

Also, I do wish you and "Ataa" inform me before you tie the knots ;

• №❶ Passioη

hehe the fake Ataa is already getting more popularity than Steve Jobs, what a wonderful world :) I also wish the typhoon will sweep "her" down here..

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Ataa, I guess Astaroth would be the one to kick my ass as I was siding u:) I thought He was a rapist but funny enough u  r the who have been raping even popes.:)

By the way Ataa, I thought angels used to live only in heaven on God's side, what are u doing here among us sinners? That's why u can shake people's hearts like our fellow fell for u. Most of us would like to see an angel and to make friends with her. U r too beautiful.

Astaroth, I'm sure one of the major problem is language barrier, Ataa needs simple language, if not she couldn't get ur intent  and meanings well.

No shaky, take it in PM and calm her down to cool her emotion. If it were rape we would have stonned u, but we just came to realise that there's nothing at all.

Enjoy ur lunch

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

ATAAbtw. u didnt find out that jenny & king has a specially feeling for some kyle here?

What is this special feeling that Jenny&King has on Kyle? So tomorrow Jenny&King gonna throw her post here to let us know how Kyle has raped her?

• 随便叫兽
  • High Priest
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

That's got to be the worst hipster barista image macro ever. These are infinitely better:

• 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Pinch, poke, you owe me a Coke venti double ice latte.

And you suck at the Internet. But thanks for playing!

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

uncle astaroth, how can you be so oblivious! ~~~~~~~~~~ u bullied n cursed a girl whose age could be ur daghter at the first place

• Stian Moe
    Stian Moe wrote:

the best of the lucks for u wherever u re going, at least u will have a less cold Winter, lucky bastard he he he =)))))

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.