Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Microblog crosslinking

• Father Of Boring
    Father Of Boring wrote:
    <p>So I'm one of those assholes with a bajillion friend feeds and profiles scattered across the internet. &nbsp;Primaries are: Twitter, Facebook, Weibo, and Buzz (ew). &nbsp;But if I'm going to be spamming THIS site, I want my updates to go out to the rest of my social network too. &nbsp;I've obviously got Twitter, Facebook, and Google linked up, but integrating Weibo into that mess isn't as easy as it could be. &nbsp;</p> <p>Ideally, I'd like my updates to THIS site to feed out across that network, but I don't want my updates on those sites coming back to this one. &nbsp;How do I do that? &nbsp;How do I get my updates from here to feed into Facebook and Twitter?</p>
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

dude you deserve the name of father of boring hahahahaha

• Father Of Boring

It's not easy being this boring, so I appreciate that you came in here and took the time to say that.  :)

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

my pleasure~~~~~im quite entertaining and at the moment, im too drunk not to be amuzing xDDD

• Father Of Boring

This should be an epic hangover.

• Father Of Boring
  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i can access twitter, fuck sina-weibo! it even doesnt have an english version, merely a place for those celebrities and stars gatherin fans

• Saint - Spartacus

even i've twitter, i've almost fogot the pass word T T ...

i don't think that's very important , although the mass infomation helps a  meta analyse in real time ... ...

• Father Of Boring

I need both for self-promotion purposes, especially since I get most of my money from celebrities and designers.  With FaWave, the damn thing only broadcasts to Facebook & Twitter if the proxy is on...which I don't want on all the time, especially not on my phone when I'm trying to access maps.  

It sucks having to do separate updates for both.  Then there's a whole separate set of "professional" crap for linkedin.  So right now it's three separate sets of updates for foreign social, Chinese social, and professional webspaces, and I'm supposed to demonstrate proficiency in both languages in all three spaces, and it's REALLY annoying.  他妈这苦命。。。

• Father Of Boring
  • Saint - Spartacus

lol, if u want more , u 've to do more , multiple problem ... ....

• Father Of Boring

Delivery from here to Buzz works, and dlvr is pushing to twitter.  Question after this is, how do I get Buzz delivery notices from here to show up in my google+ stream?

• Father Of Boring

Whatever, I've wasted an entire morning on this.  I'll try tweetdeck later.  Site people, GET WITH IT!  LINK FACEBOOK & TWITTER, delist Buzz, and please, please, please, set up an RSS feed for posts from my profile.  Please?

@Scott - the hashtag you want is #crossdressing.

• Father Of Boring

@Jorrit - from what I read, Tweetdeck might add it, but I didn't see anything saying it has it right now.

• Father Of Boring

实在不是,所以才来求助。看来也没用,这个问题因为google最近改系统,没解决方案出现。估计只能等几个月,我也慢慢研究吧,有所收获也会贴。

• Joakim Lund Rangel

We can`t connect your profile with facebook and twitter because those services are blocked in China. Not much we can do about that now.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.