Discussion » Nonsense » question 4 u guys

• Xena Xia
    Xena Xia wrote:
    <p>i sleep with black man, after he eat banana, no smoking. what this mean?</p>
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Oh lord have mercy! How big was the banana? Did u smoke? Btw, there's a lot of wonder on this wlib. 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

OP soon is becoming a celebrity on this site! Amazing!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

So focus, which one are u so that She can try it with u?:)

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Aside from the obvious answer being 'Dude wanted a banana', they're also a good source of potassium and used a lot in sporting contexts for before and after strenuous activity, so the post-sex banana could be understood in terms of restoring energy levels. 

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

maybe he just likes bananas...

My spelling is that bad that I know ( 62,700,000 results)....

• Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

Was the banana fresh? That is where my concerns lie.

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

U can smell her dirty mind since the beginning because this question does not even make sense....lol

Well, it does. You see, the OP is trolling the old racist card of equating black people with monkeys via the banana eating reference. Irrespective of whether it's a real person or a troll account, it's still a good example of what happens when you give stupid people a keyboard without some kind of lethal injection along with it, and the only reason more people haven't reacted is the combination of this being standard behaviour on this forum and the poster in question having a picture of a half-naked woman as a profile image. 

• №❶ Passioη

hehe,... here comes PUAMOG's wife. if I didn't know any better I'd start by asking why you had bananas in your apartment in the first place? hmm...

A rather easier question is fitting for you.. and 100 bucks says you'll not answer it / correctly :D Fill the blank space with a single word from the options.

Q: ...As Yellow as a ________ .

A. Banana

B. Chinese

Remember to apply a bit commonsense on this one, don't disappoint me :)

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

So you did call this number (934-8777) I gave u for emergency?

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

I guess OP has dick, and has multiple identities, what do you guys think? :D

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

dada im with ya~~~~~~~~~banana is for girls ahhahaha

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Da Fan is probably right but, saying that, if I fucked a black guy and he proceeded to eat a banana afterwards I would find it very fucking funny...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

huahua that's why i never eat it. it's for girls, with multiple usage huh?

Carlos im trying to imagine that, and yes, it's fucking funny

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

multiple usage hahah lol you made my day dada~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but if u go to gym better have some bananas before that ............pick a secret place so no one can witness that

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

secret place? you mean to stick it in my ass? ewww.

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

coz "饱暖思淫欲". food comes first, and you don't want to eat squeezed banana

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

lmaoooooooooooooooooo

i heard @dada when ppl starve, they more like havin' sex

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

that's why people invented girl-on-top, that you can do it while bitting pizza!

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sw@g I don't meet the standard:)

@OP, Banana is an energizer, since u took too much of his energy, he needed to eat banana. U know what I mean? For a sixth round. By the way, how many min each round?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

when im on top, i prefer milk n banana n ice-----------------creamsssssssss~~~~~~~

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

Ok stop saying huahua, it's late night, and I wanna go to sleep peacefully...

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

it's quite peaceful here....now...

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

where r u? alone?

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

apartment, yes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~but im going out soon now in the ugly dressing up session

• Da Fan
    Da Fan wrote:

im trying to imagine the "ugly" scene~ ok, 一切顺利

• Rick (史大龙)

It means you are stupid!

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.