Discussion » Music » anyone know the place where sell microphone around

• Michelle Pham
  • Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

It is for musical perfomance

Need A good mircophone actually !

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

if it's for a performance why dont you rent some equipments? professional microphones are damn expensive. here is the number of an professional equipment rental service who also delivers for all big festivals and rock shows.

But he doesnt speak english, so you might need to have the Chinese staff call him:

Zhou Xiaofei: 13801058600

• Simen Wangberg

Yeah, you better just rent one. No sense dropping 1,000 yuan (that's about how much a good one costs - at the very least) when you can just rent one for a fraction of that.

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

but the event is like everyweek. Need to invest 1st >< 

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

Thanks websalve. 

But is his shop around sanlitun or smt? 

• Saint - Spartacus

http://www.centrmus.com/

personally , i glance in internet as usual , my favorate is Rode & Neumann

check it out  : http://www.neumann.com/?id=current_microphones&lang=en

but yeah , it's costly ...

then it's depends the background,where you recording it , the space , what type of music  etc ...

• Webslave
    Webslave wrote:

@Michelle: that guy is doing a rental service, he doesnt sell and his big warehouses are at different places outside of the 4th and 5th ring.

if you intend to buy one, you better do some research on what exactly you need. go to other live houses such as MAO, 2Kolegas, Jianghu, Yugong Yishan etc. to see what kind of mics they use for the purpose you are looking for. Take note of the brand and model and go onto Taobao and search for it, then you might get and overview how much these different microphones may cost.

Places where you most likely can find shops selling professional microphones would be on the Gulou East Rd. or Xinjiekou in those music equipment shops. But you have to beware of fakes and renewed 2nd hands both online and in shops.

good luck

• Michelle Pham
    Michelle Pham wrote:

Thanks guys!

It is not for recording it is fo perfoming in a bar with R&B, pop kind of music.I checked the website and wow there are a lot moderm . So which kind i should choose?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.