Discussion » Nonsense » Why would I want a bf?

• GIA
  • Reply from High Priest is flagged as not relevant.

• Linn Nesse
    Linn Nesse wrote:

wot abt a lesbian?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

a bf means regular healthy sex. make sure he wears condoms every time.  and u need to choose ur bf carefully. sexual competibility is veryimportant. lol

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

What do u mean by the sexual compatibility Joline? 

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ high Priest:

sexual-compatibility

all I know is that you have to try it urself.  what dont u understand for ?

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

Because his parents will buy you a house.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ scott: how do u know that? u ever tried to woo him and got rejection from HP?

• Joligne
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

good sexercise keeps u in shape~

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ scott:

so u've been watching him for a long time, r u secretly chasing him too ? gay ?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@focus222: r u male or female ?  seriously u r not taken by anyone yet ?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@focus222? in that case i'm afraid i can't be ur bf, maybe, if u r qualified to be my bf. after I know u well enough. what do u think ?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ focus 222:

LOL, seriously?  i'm going to sleep now , u have fun here , wahahahahah

• Leif harald Backe skustad

Crazy! What words! n == and ?  hv == have ? lesbian == ?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"I'm young and sex is healthy. so I have sex. sex orgy I also don't mind. some people point that I don't deserve bing priest, but it's a jock! take it easy. anyway I'm an high priest, don't forget that. god bless y'all."

My body is ready.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Joline, High Priest is a castrated ole guy. So how can he  know sexual-compatibility? That's why you who is a pro can let me know. 

@Just B, what u said is right. And I didn't know that Scott has been following HP for a long time.

@Scott: The you are dialing a wrong number, btw, have u got a maid yet?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Until you do the rest of us a favor and sew up the other two holes, you're still compatible with a cactus.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Scott, HP has been on the list of idiot for a long time ago, didn't u know that? Be updated.

What else would make u happy?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Scott, I understand that u r an american aren't u? I don't think u r Scottish.Often time I write in English, not in Japanese. Would do quote me supporting rape? I hope u don't like slander, right? I should be rapist to back rape.

If moral values don't mean anything to u, that's ur point, then u can be happy ur sister walking nude on the street.

• Father Of Boring

Scott, I understand that u r an american aren't u?...If moral values don't mean anything to u, that's ur point, then u can be happy ur sister walking nude on the street.

Hey High Priest: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SlutWalk

That's my sister.  Shut up.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U r talking about political protest. In an accident someone can find herself with no clothes too. 

It's my view that decency is a value that makes our society look good. I'd go to Manila in Miss Univers and watch strippers walk on the plaform coz I'd pay for it. I'd encourage my daughter to be decent, to know what to wear while going to school or at work, and what clothes to wear while going to the swimming pool. It's my view.

But I'm still waiting for my quotes on how I support rapist brotha!\

High Priest

• Father Of Boring

I'd encourage my daughter to be decent, to know what to wear while going to school or at work, and what clothes to wear while going to the swimming pool. It's my view.

Still no excuse to ever talk about what women "should" wear.  And "my daughter" is no excuse either.  Your daughter, when she's 18, can do whatever she wants.  Decency is just another word for mutual respect.  So let's do that.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Decencies" are the least of society's worries. that's what u learnt in anthropology Dr Scott?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

It sure would be decent of you to stop pretending to be an expert on public morality, Mr. "sex orgy I also don't mind". Most of us would prefer for women to make the decisions about what they wear on their bodies, individually, rather than taking the advice of mendacious mullahs of motherfuckery.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Pervert boy, here we go again. What's more would u like to say?

Most of us

WHo are most of u?A bunch of perverted brat.

Most of us would prefer for women to make the decisions about what they wear on their bodies, individually, rather than taking the advice of mendacious mullahs of motherfuckery.

Please, don't remind everyone that ur mother used to come to the monastery to get what she likes.Okay boy? Are u jealous?

High Priest

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

So I take it you're conceding the point about being a misogynist?

Okay. Carry on.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Hmm nah, you'd say am philogysnist. I bet Ayiala, Moonriver,Nikki, Coco, Eva, Sylby, Ruth, Tatiana, Yang, Milkyme, lovina and more that I can't list here would tell u the same. ha ha ha

But am sure, all girls around have come to see how big is ur bed.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@High, Who and what the fuck are you even talking about now? You're so doped up that you're speaking in tongues. Come back to us again when you've come off the horse.

Y'know, I can't quite figure out which is the bigger joke: the public priest or the private pervert? Don't tell me these are the poor girls who've taken you up on your pathetic and repeated pleas for sex orgies.

@Astaroth, You can fit a pretty big bed under there.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.