Discussion » Nonsense » "Sexy Maid Wanted" (BJ Craig's List gem)

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:

Hello, I am a 24 yr. old male from Kelowna, BC Canada. I inherited a decent amount of money and have purchased an apartment in Beijing.

I am looking for a maid to keep the house extra clean, I am sort of clean freak in the first place so it will be for more of a deep clean. You don't need to have any previous experience (I think that cleaning is relatively simple and you should learn fast enough). I will provide any cleaning supplies you need. The job will be at least twice a week, being able to cook would be favourable, but not at all necessary(I wouldn't have a problem with you eating here at anytime during your shift). I know a lot about nutrition, but not too much about cooking, it would definitely be favourable that we cook together as I want to learn and you could learn with me if you don't know too much. I feel very weird about it but I want to have a sexy maid who isn't afraid to dress a little dirty while she is cleaning, I have a really beautiful place and would like beautiful sites around. I won't be hitting on you or expecting anything, I don't care if you have a boyfriend or not. You should enclose a picture, a sexy one would be nice, but it doesn't have to be. I already have a few people interested in the job and I am going to be conducting interviews and picking my two favourite girls.

You will be coming in two, maybe three time a week with extremely flexible hours. I want you to be happy and comfortable so we can discuss your wage.

Please tell me about yourself, I want this to be fun for the both of us, so we need to get along. I finished with a degree in Kinesiology with a minor in Nutrition, so all healthy food/organic/natural. I am very active and play almost every sport recreationally that I can find, my favourites are hockey, snowboarding, beach volleyball, longboarding, windsurfing, etc. I am a musician, decent at guitar, and I have purchased a drum set and bass, you can play these if you want to.

Keep in mind that there is some competition, I am more interested in a comfortable setting than any real experience, remember that you have to dress really sexy, if you are hired we can go out and pick out some outfits.

Thank you for your time, tell me lots about you and send a decent amount of pictures, I will have this ad up for a couple weeks and will then select my favourites.

(original post on Craig's List)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Seems like a pretty fair and reasonable post. Though, I think it is pretty bad form that he is at least not going to try to hit on her. Such a waste...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

all told, I think the post is pretty straight up. Unless he does want to lock her in a sex dungeon. Then he's a bit of a rogue...

I'd quite a live in sex-maid/cook/cleaner myself, but can't afford one and there is no way would i let her near my guitar

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:
  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

You get these kinds of postings a lot in the New York craigslist, or variations thereof.  I've seen similar requests, except the guy wants the maid to be completely naked --- he'll pay like double or triple the usual cleaning rate though.  Or the one about the rich guy with the sweet apartment in TriBeCa who says a girl can move in to his spare room and pay zero rent, but she has to only wear lingerie while she's at home.  This kind of shit.  They always say "I'm not going to hit on you, it's just for show."

Believe it or not, these guys usually get answers to their ads.  Someone always takes them up on the offer, because it's usually a good deal.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@阿姨恶拉, before you to battle-rap Scooter, please visit the "w4m" section of Craigslist personal ads; It's literally full of whores. Scooter wasn't using the term "whore" in a derogatory manner.

This is because prostitution is basically legal here, and there is no fear that abusing Craigslist will attract police attention, (except for the profitable kind).

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Just B, Advertisement is the least of things Godfather has difficulty grasping, like slippery bars of soap in community showers, so I tend to avoid addressing comments to him unless there are lulz to be had. He hasn't said anything retarded yet, so I'm ignoring him for now.

My last one was directed toward Ayiela (阿姨恶拉).

You just thought I was talking about the black guy because I mentioned rap. Y U SO RACIST?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

I guess that was kind of retarded.

• Simen Wangberg

This dude sounds cool as hell. I wanna start a band with him. His sexy maid could be our singer. Fuck that would be so cool.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Meido wanted.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.