Discussion » Nonsense » Drinking problems

• Horse Flesh
    Horse Flesh wrote:

iits 12 am and im still drinking and have cheated on my gf. I am a bad person. what should i do?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sorry about that. Call her and say sorry. Forgiveness frees u. By the way, is that girl drinking with u now?

• Sol Irén Ulvang

no my gf s back with her family. i cheated on her twice tonight, got very drunk and now feel a complete dickhead

• Sol Irén Ulvang

i can't tell her. i regret what i did. i dont want to her hurt her.          

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

But u've hurt already. U mean u cheated her twice in one night, what does that mean? U had two rounds or u had 3some or with two different girls? 

• Sol Irén Ulvang

two rounds! i am really so sorry. being drunk is not a exuse

• Sol Irén Ulvang

2 rounds

• Sol Irén Ulvang

but surely yts best i dont tell her. i have been with her for 5 years! i am never like this

• Sol Irén Ulvang

good

advice

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Carolina, might have a point here.

About 10 years ago I cheated on my girlfriend at the time, and for some reason I had this weird idea that if I was honest things, would work out for the best, so I told her.

I was wrong, I hurt her, things were never the same again, she couldn't trust me and the relationship didn't last- she also engaged in a bit of brutal (subconscious?) revenge, which wasn't too fun for me.

I'm not too dictatorial on this, it rather goes against my overalll philosophy, but I'd go for the, 'Dude, don't fucking tell her!'

• Sol Irén Ulvang

i agree im a dickhead. howver i have been a great bf for 5 years and  loved and looked after. im drunk noe, sorry, i just want to ask some strangers for advice.. i will sleep on it, howver and i dont think i should tell her. bye

im off to walk my dog and then slepp 

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Carolina Rivas, I didn't know that! Once a man cheats on his gf it's better not to tell her if one feels guilty?

There's nothing wrong coming on the internet to seek for advice. OP, what are u gonna do if that girl comes to ask u for the third round since u enjoyed fresh blood and she enjoyed ur cooking?

High Priest

• Christian Hansen

I do not think there will a problem for your gf if you kissed another person when drunk. BUT if you had sex when drunk with two different people and you did not take the right precautions when doing it (aka condims) then you should be afraid of getting a STD, if that is the case and you love your gf you must tell her and stop having intercourse until you are sure via medical examination that you are STD-free

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Good point above.

It's hard to discover the problem when there's breakdown. Once the problem is discovered, it's good to get a solution. Quit drinking since it leads u to cheating on ur gf.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Lee, I hope  u r drunk. Make sure u don't cheat on ur SP. Ur comment depicts how ignorant u can be sir.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Lao Lee, read what the OP read, he blames his drinking problem. That's even his title. Then I suggested him that if he thinks this comes from drinking then stop. What does has to do with ur stated comment?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Lao Lee, did u read the OP well? The thread itself says__Drinking problem. He seems to state that this is what caused his mistake. Read something well and bring ur suggestion instead of killing a thread over nothing. It's not writen in Japanese bro.

• Sasha 莎莎 Wang

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.