Discussion » Nonsense » kind of curious about `Joligne` ,

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    <p>as my observation&nbsp;</p> <p><a href="/profile/profile.rails?uid=100047670">Joligne</a>&nbsp;is a very special girls&nbsp;</p> <p>though she use a wired profile pic , i still feel she is cool.</p> <p>bucause every words she ever typed been thinking&nbsp;</p> <p>not like lot of people here&nbsp;</p> <p>always talk bullshit on others&nbsp;</p> <p>----------------------------------------</p> <p>maybe she is not a beautiful girl&nbsp;</p> <p>but u still want to make friend with this kind of cool smart girls</p> <p>------------------------------------------</p> <p>so&nbsp;<a href="/profile/profile.rails?uid=100047670">Joligne</a>&nbsp;can you show out and tell us who r u?</p>
  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

maybe she is mix

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

She's a troll and a bigot refused to admit that there might be something wrong with her preconceived notions about what constitutes a middle class lifestyle against literally dozens of Chinese and foreign people who disagreed to her with varying degrees of respect.

When I showed up to point out that she was using the wrong definitions, in my own idiosyncratic take-no-prisoners sort of way, she responded by exploding with bigotry and obscenities, even attempting to bring the argument into a separate thread.

Very fucking special indeed.

I make no effort to disguise my shit-talking proclivities, but if you think she is somehow qualitatively different from "lot of people here
    always talk bullshit on others," then you need to have your head examined, OP.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

really?

haha so funny 

now i am getting much 

curious about he

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@scott 

she will pay , i think 

and where is she ?

you think she knows we are talking about her?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... Monkey ... you wrote "then", which might not be what you wanted to say, right?

Kevin ... if by "every words she ever typed been thinking", you mean that she knows what she was talking about, my advice for you then is to re-trace ... till now, she still has no idea about my origin (she guessed 99% of it, but incorrectly) and simply made things up because it made sense to her (she told me that she saw me playing volleyball because she saw an old guy playing volleyball ... and that I am an Australian spy because I am an Australian that had learnt how to type in Chinese ... etc etc etc) ...

Do you want to think about it, again?

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

*marching out*

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

nah scott,i was just simply not interested in this thread so had to get out of it.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Tina ... on your way out, could you also negotiate with Apple to sponsor WLIB a few iPads and iPhones ... tell them the WLIB CEO aka Australian spy sent you ..

• Tina
    Tina's猫 wrote:

hahaha,uncle DD,i have to say i'm starting to like ur humor.

no problem,let me talk to them,however,u better get hidden somewhere in case they put u into black prison

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... only starting to like? I would have thought that you have hated it already ... damn ... I must be getting old too quickly ... oh, I know, I need to buy a few LV or whatever ... hold that ... cant hold ...

• Daniel
    Daniel wrote:

I'm about 80% convinced that 'Joligne' is some non-Chinese guy's idea of what to do in his spare time between masturbating and looking at ChinaSmack. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... or could Joligne actually be Kevin?

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

She is also likely to steal your man

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Well I'm keeping my man well away from her then...

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Whatever, just make sure your man doesn't eat MY man...

• Saint - Spartacus

i can say for sure , eh, she 's 100% chinese girl ... and , in addtion , she could be MagicKiss's sister !!!!!!

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

300rmb one drink??

this is middle class?

30 is to much for me....

what does  Joligne  look like?

pretty?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

i am sure she doesn`t like those guys

its not her taste 

yes yes 

i need know her if she like .

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

BTW : how did you konow those guys from Red Cross or some humanitarian charity?

you mean Joligne is guomeimei ? 郭美美

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

@Ayiela 

why you don`t think the dinner thing?

i don`t like the middle-class diiner 

who told Joligne is a Mid-class gril? herself?

i hope i can meet her in like sunlitun or some cheap place .

and i also think Joligne is a very special girl.

just like i can understand her , she can understand me too. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Ayiela ... heehee ... again, you should remember that this is the internet, as far as we know, you could be Kevin, or even me ... disappointed? yeah, I am disappointed if I were you :)

... also, asking Kevin to read what you said again, it's like talking to someone who cannot hear nor read lips, i.e. he will just stare at you ...

Scott... or could Joligne be Saintro? or perhps Moonriver?

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Thank you, @Ayiela, I think?

@Pete, I wouldn't say I piss off more people than anyone else, but the people I have antagonized certainly do remain butthurt far longer. Quality > quantity.

@Moonriver, U MAD 'cuz another one of your troll accounts has been identified.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.