Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » Looking for a "homie"

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahahaha ... it saddens me that many people (thanks god, not all of you) only talks to me when they needed help, and here's another ...</p> <p>Summary:</p> <p>1. a non Beijing (Chinese) girl looking for a flat and a flatmate, around WDK or Dong 40 or DZM area ...</p> <p>2. hopefully, someone who needs to learn and/or improve Chinese, while she can improve her English (or any other foreign language if applicable)</p> <p>3. someone who likes to learn, also must be clean and tidy, esp if it is a guy (heehee, I wanted to say something here, but never mind) ...</p> <p>... and below is (part of) the Chinese conversation ...</p> <p>Ummi: 27 September 2011 - 22: 10 <br />在 五道口 附近或者是东四十条附近。征一名 欧美人士 室友。。。O(&cap;_&cap;)O~。。男女不限。但必须 人很好。 不是那种事儿人。。。如果是男的话 不能太邋遢。。。</p> <p>Ummi: 27 September 2011 - 22: 12 <br />学士也要学滴。。。但是 这个只是租房。。顺便也可以写 有这种 室友 也是为了练习英文 什么的。。得喜欢学习的 室友</p> <p>Ummi: 28 September 2011 - 9: 28 <br />我自己一个女孩。。。找一个合租的。 就在五道口吧。。是爱学习的那种。。我们都可以互相练习一下 。我可以连英文 他(她)可以练中文啥滴。。。呵呵。。。&nbsp;</p> <p>... so, contact her directly if you are interested ...</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Pear ... you know that's not true ... but thanks for the moral support ... I think?

I am Saint Uncle, a magnificently fat creature of majestic stomach ...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Language exchange!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... 换中文台?火,就长痘痘!呜呜呜呜!

• Silje Linnerud

Scott, you are over-reacting. You know, DD could only be disappointed on girls. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... hahahaha ... be glad to know that you are not alone ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.