Discussion » Beijing Life » real estate agency problem, need chinese people ad

• dfgs
    dfgs wrote:
    <p>well, here is the situation, i finish my rent contract with the real estate agency last july but they didnt give me back the deposite (押金), every time i go there they say dont have money right now, come back next week, if we had achieve new deals (get money) we will give u, and it lasts for 3 months now, i still have the reciept, i heard even if i go to the police to complain they will do nothing for them, so what can i do, just go to the police and <span id="result_box" lang="en"><span>complain or what to do?&nbsp;</span></span></p>
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

u kept the reciept of the bond money ? or the contract of ur leasing time ?

how long did u rent the apt , shared or living alone ? did u pay all the bills before u left ?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

how much is ur bond money ? may i ask where was it ? a 2brs apt ?  if there is no serious damage done in that house , u should get ur bond money back . but it's kind of awkward if the money is in the agent's hand , but not in the landlord's hand.  what's the name of that agent?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

if u r friends , what do u expect from him ?  u need to change ur attitude ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

where r u from nuo nuo ? dont say that . there are many good Chinese people  out there .  u can't be friends with anyone when it comes to MONEY

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

if u still think like this , i can't help !

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

hard to tell u what to .

if I were u , i will call him repeatitively till he change his number , then i will go to his office , his home to ask for the money . there is no other way to do that .

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

if more foreigners buy apts in BJ. more hot money will enter china mainland . things will get mroe expensive . I prefer they just rent their room here . just be a consumer, not investor..

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Yeah. What Joligne said. Every year, literally tens of foreigners buy apartments in Beijing instead of renting. This must be stopped. It's really getting out of hand!

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha 。。。that's what she suggested, or hinted, on my wall before ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

poor scott:

can u  prove urself with some evidence instead of saying  that i'm naive and ignorant! 

havent seen u here for a couple of days........ was nice and quiet here

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"can u  prove urself with some evidence instead of saying  that i'm naive and ignorant! "

No. That's too much effort. We'd much rather light a little fire under your ass until you start howling and carrying on like a rabid beast, and prove it for us.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ disgusting dando:

lighting up a little fire in ur ass.......Bang!~.. u always made gross  assumptions!~

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued0 ... Dando ... her ass is way off topic here ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ 变态小太监Dando:

did u made a good sleep last night? finally figured out something enlightening to show us today? if not u must work harder, then get some sleep in the coming nationaly holiday...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ just B:

as far as i know the reason why the rental is keep rising is not because there are too many people want to rent apts here . but because the agents they can't earn money from selling properties in beijing.  in order to make a living they group together drive the rental up to make profits from it.

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

Joligne, Investment speculation is what is driving up housing prices. Agencies are quite secondary to the phenomenon.

• くり
    くり wrote:

beat them.

thats all. This is how beijing works.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.