Discussion » Nonsense » why i only see CHINESE girls on this forum? where

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    some time i saw them online.

    but they usually don`t talk on the forum.

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    no no 

    there are a lot of them 

    everywhere in sanlitun juicy wudaokou

    -------------

    the war bro.

    maybe they are always busy 

    lol

    i can partly understand.

     

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    then why you are still here rather drinking at Juicy... or any where you can get foreign babies?

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    hey

    ms

    i can`t go drinling all the time 

    i also need some break 

    relax!

    like reading nosense 

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    ............ so this guy not a gentle at all....

    you friend did right 

    lol , she is smart

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Just B, "if guys prefer white girls ,v easy ..just leave them a private msg.they will come to fuck with u.."

    Do you really believe this?

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    。。。what`s happending here.....

    even JUST B if right ,

    busying for sex also better than bullshit on forum all the time.

  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

    foreign babies are unborn yet ~

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    why any topic like finally someone show out

    talk bullshit on some othes they even don`t know and don`t understand

    and then people start to hate eachother.

    its this make snese to you JUST B 

    what i wrote on this topic in base on ture. 

    you can check yourself

    but what you said 

    -------------------------------

    Just B wrote:

    Posted 6 hours ago

    lol..

    if guys prefer white girls ,v easy ..just leave them a private msg.they will come to fuck with u..

    usually white girls r busy with this kind of thing ..'

    --------------------------------

    it`s also ture? can you prove this?

    if can`t why you gave those bad words for somethings ro some people you don`t know at all ?

  • 随便叫兽
  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    Kevin you are the one complaining all the time about you can't get girls... or you can hang out with Bedtyger all the time, he has a lot foreign girls around him. Just make some action rather seeing our Chinese girls here which kinda annony you... Im pretty relax by setting on my toliet and providing suggetions to you~ 

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    kevin and bedtyger are the same person- -

  • Ms. Stephanie
    Ms. Stephanie wrote:

    they are not.. I've seen both of them... Black n yellow Black n yellow Black n yellow Black n yellow Black n yellow 

    :)

  • くり
    くり wrote:
  • Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:

    KC   xiao nei ku  again    hahahaha

     

     

     

  • Saint - Spartacus

    ~ ~ !

    i think those girl like men in two polar , low light or high light , and the same charactor is also important just for share news with her , they like talk in general. and they need a person who they can give trust. you have to know what they are talking about ....   if u are in the middle and being a cleared person, u can hardly get their attention for most cases.... ....

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    "since v few chinese girl stands out , so i just speak for them!"

    Speak for yourself, Just 屄.

    Anyone else think she sounds like Joligne?

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    why........

    some girls so like to piss other people`s post.

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    i got your point MISS B 

    but not every guys is BRAD PITT

    so i will try to don`t act like a idiot. 

    never send any sex message to girls

    haha funny

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    @ira 

    i just read some tradition pics about UKRAINE 

    is like on some special days guy will labber the beautiful on the street 

    is that ture?

    where this tradition come from?

  • kö
    wrote:

    coz  they always  party  party  party  no time for  here...if u wana see them go out party  party party.....more better....

  • Saint - Spartacus

    who is she ? who is joligne ?

    sort agree to @ degeneration

     

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    Are foreign women getting any?

    One thing that has often occured to me in Beijing, and you must forgive my scandalous and slapdash generalizations here, is that many of the white women do not seem to be enjoying themselves anywhere nearly as much as the foreign men.

    In many ways China is a man's world and that might be something to do with it, but I think it is also a lot to do with sexual politics. Many foreign guys out here seems to quickly lose all interest in foreign women (for numerous reasons), oft refered to as 'Yellow Fever, I believe.

    At the same time the white women do not seem particularly interested in Chinese men (again for various reasons).

    So, one could conclude that a fair few of the white women aren't getting very much sex, one imagines this woud be a little frustrating.

    I have actually spoke to a few whte chicks out here, and they have often been in agreement, at my rather shoddy thesis. They quickly tell me that the foreign men out here are losers and they aren't much interested in them anyway (methinks they doth protest too much), or on occasion blame Chinese women, saying that they are doormats and make it too easy for men, and they would not be willing to lower themselves in this way.

    Anyway food for thought, and do realize that I'm being anecdotal here; I've no idea how this kind of stuff pans out nationwide.

  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

    90% of the reason WLIB exists is to help foreign guys and Chinese girls meet each other so they can fuck. Everything else that happens on here is just a distraction for all of us while we're on the way to getting laid.

    Thus, if you're a white girl (or a Chinese guy), why would you want to hang out here and put yourself through the trauma of watching that play out?  I mean, does anyone actually think there's any redeeming value to the content on these forums? Jesus fucking Christ, have you people ever actually read the worthless crap that goes on in here? We're all getting dumber by the minute just by logging in. If anyone is not here to get laid, they should get the fuck out of WLIB immediately for their own health.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    Hahahahaha ... Just ... as 外交猫 said ... have you people ever actually read the worthless crap that goes on in here?

    ... so Just, if I were you, I would not even have cared, just dont worry about this ... sadly, there are many who do think that way, whether you agree or not ...

  • kö
    wrote:

    dont wana fuck 外交官   ....too ugly....sigh

  • Saint - Spartacus

    trauma? lol , fun is a redeeming value , i get some news somehow .......


  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    If I was a foreign broad watching this forum, I'd say to myself, "Fuck this noise!" and go to the gay bar and drink banana martinis until Cthulu awakens from his millenial slumber to devour all that is.

  • Zaya Monafati
    Zaya Monafati wrote:

    there are a lot of foreign babes here, i just guess they spend their time on smth else

  • Kevin Brekke
    Kevin Brekke wrote:

    yeah on foreigners , hahaha

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Because Vanessa Cheung broke the Internet.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... I think Vanessa linked something or pasted something, which cracked the editor function ...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... I dont know "how", but this is an issue that the admins should deal with ... they always seem to work best when they are stoned and drunk, so they are probably sober now ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I've got nothing against Western chicks. Actually, I used to have something against them, namely, my body, but I just don't meet Western chicks all that often anymore, so I forget how to behave around them. Yeah, I'm a socially awkward geek, but when I was in university, hipster girls were really into geeks. Lucky me.

    But seriously, FUCK anyone who talks shit about how Western women are fat or spoiled, or say that feminism and women's liberation ruined gender relations in the West. Those are the assholes you need to watch out for. Fuck them so hard.

    Unless you're a Chinese girl. Then, DON'T FUCK them, because the reason they demonstrate a preference for Asian women is because they believe you are more tame, docile, and pliable than Western women.

    Anyway, I think there is some truth to the 'meat market' perspective on WeLiveInBeijing's raison d'etre. At least, I came here because I heard it was full of promiscuous women. Contrary to what many here might believe, I have a rather elaborate way of fucking them. That is, I meet them as friends and put in a little time before I meat them for make mutual win-win cooperative benefit and put in a little me.

    I imagine that foreign chicks avoid the forums because we have conversations like this.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Scooter, I've heard enough tales of woeful butthurt from left coasters. I don't need to go there to understand the post-feminist backlash phenomenon. I might also add that you completely failed to connect feminism itself to the issue.

    Anecdotal cases of golddigging skullduggery do not happen regularly. You hear about them regularly because that is the shit you're listening for. Confirmation bias, much? You never cease to surprise me with your capacity for fail as a journalist or a social scientist.

    And as a sophisticated posthumanist pervert and a confirmed bachelor, I have absolutely no sympathy for dudes who are "victims" of gold-digging. If rich dudes marry poor girls and end up losing everything in a divorce, that's their fucking fault.

    They were asking for it.

    So long as dudes are stupid enough to trade material comfort for access to pussy, they're going to be taken advantage of by cunning women. Dudes who are stupid enough to enter marriage on this basis certainly deserve to be taken for a ride.

    I feel very comfortable saying that anyone who would generalize the behavior across all American girls ought to go fuck themselves with rusty garden implements. I think I've set up an extremely accurate barometer of butthurt with my statement.

    I'll repeat: Chinese girls, if you meet Western dudes who complain about Western women, avoid them at all costs. They're only interested in you because they consider you to be weaker.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    And @Rockstar, Go die in a fire, you passive-aggressive fuckstain. The only thing worse than a troll is a mental midget gnawing at ankles while acting like he's above it all.

  • Father Of Boring

    Just wanted to say that Dando cleaned this thread up right good.  A rare case of actually winning on the internet.  Bravo, sir!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @Eva, I'm paid with attention, albeit in short spans. I can't complain.

    @Camel, Thank you. I've always wanted to be first among losers.

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    Agree with the bulk of Dando said, but feel, "Chinese girls, if you meet Western dudes who complain about Western women, avoid them at all costs. They're only interested in you because they consider you to be weaker" lacks a bit of nuance, certainly for his usually rangy intellect.

    It may not have anything to do with any perceived weakness at all. I currently don't have much interest in Western women, but that's at least in part because I'm surrounded by so many Chinese girls and I find them different, interesting, dare I say more attractive, but if/when I go back to the 'West' that might all die off.

    Anyhow, I digress, I have been known to moan about Western women and it's not really about weakness per se. There are a number of factors, feminism for all its benefits does have a few rather negative post-feminist upshots.

    There is a view in many relationships that everything must be done half half; I did the washing up today, so you do the washing up tomorrow; you have a high flying career, so I gotta have have a career. Then there is that divine Eddie Murphy sketch, "So, what have you done for me lately?"

    Not to tarnish all Western women with the same brush but I hate relationships that work this way, they should ebb and flow without having feminist narratives imposed upon them. I find Chinese women much more accepting of men's (numerous) faults, and love them for it. When I bitch to Chinese women about Western Women, it is certanly not because I consider them weaker, as some Western women like to tell me.

    Saying that, I'm currently seeing some freaky Buryatian and I don't know what the fuck she is!!!

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    "Chinese women are more accepting of men's (numerous) faults" sounds somewhat circumlocutive for having lower standards. They're more realistic, I'll give you that, but I'm sticking to my guns. Here's another backhanded compliment that really shouldn't improve my chances with anyone, but might appeal to the desperate:

    Fat chicks are better at sucking dick because they're hungry and grateful.

    Fuck nuance. We're already talking about very broad generalizations about broads. Not all Western chicks are egocentric gynocratic gold-diggers, but enough of them are that White Dudes Everywhere--Nice Guys and bros alike--say feminism has spoiled them. I say those dudes are failing to adapt to a rapidly changing social environment.

    Moreover, I think that criticism of Western women along these lines is based on a very juvenile understanding of feminism, which is in fact an extremely varied field of thinking--bitches can't agree on shit!

    It's like dudes read one page of an Andrea Dworkin screed and stop there.

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    I don't think 'being accepting of faults' means having lower standards or is a back-handed compliment at all, appreciate how one might read it like that, but nah it is a genuinely good thing. Though if the man is commiting genocide, go hell for leather!

    Nor do I think most women are gold diggers, but if they are I say go for it.

    My father always says fat chicks were better, who knows? In my experience they certainly approach things with a certain gusto.

    I think feminism has been/is a good thing, just certain aspects of it have been perverted by men and women, so it no longer resembles its original intention. Though, obviously it's a theory that manifests iteslf in myriad ways.

    Slightly tangenitally, I found the whole slut-walking thing hilarious. Women dressed as whores, carrying around bannners saying, 'THIS IS NOT AN INVITATION TO RAPE.' They were acting is if somehow society (Men) had agreed rape is ok in certain situations. I thought we had pretty much already agreed (even men) that rape is a serious crime and is defined as such.

    That's why I only rape people's shadows.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    "They were acting is if somehow society (Men) had agreed rape is ok in certain situations."

    There remains a persistent tendency among dudes to excuse rape because male sexual urges are commonly accepted as being irresistable instincts (although you and I know better).

    Traditional folks still say obnoxious victim-blaming shit like "She was asking for it," or "Look how she was dressed." It is an absolutely medieval mentality, but it still exists, and it does make promiscuous women think twice before reporting a rape.

    I thought the Slut Walks were great PR (but then again, I have a functionalist understanding of trolling, so what the fuck do I know?) and a helluva lot more effective than the old Take Back The Night marches, which were directed toward much the same purpose, but had turned into something more like a feminist historical reenactment by the time I was in university.

    Anyway, there were actually some pretty cute chicks in those Slut Walks. Who knew there were still feminist activists nowadays that aren't total hambeasts or raging bulldykes?

  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

    I know the particular attitude you mention, though offhand can't think of meeting anyone who genuinely holds it (except perhaps my Grandma, who once told me that some chick shouldn't have went back to Mike Tyson's house for coffee or something); I wonder how prevalent it is.

    I'm all for people dressing as sluts, but in the context of all the things women have to deal with globally, it seemed like one of the more outre issues to capture the femininst imagination.

    But, hey, if more protests turned into pornographic spectacle I'd probably be a lot more politically active.

  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

    @eua 

     offer your chinese language skills to the various foreign girls living right now in Beijing.

     

    lol. i don`t think this will be works on cool girl.

    too many chinese in beijing , you know.

  • Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

    @ Rockstar Mooney

    how dared you challenge the most famous trolls of this site? do you have an army? do you have nuclear weapons? if not, stay away 'cause they're the linguists out of those tremendous native speakers, they represent justice and morality as their goverment does, YOU HAVE NO CHANCE TO WIN OVER, DUDE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Passive-aggression, much?

    Making an issue about my capacity for insults would work a lot better if you weren't trying so hard to insult me while you do it. 

    @Ataahua, Do you do anything other than agitate? No. Really.

    @Mooney, More guts than it takes to refer to no one in particular as pests needing to be exterminated, as you did upstairs. That must take a lot of balls. No one could take that for flaming or trolling.

    At least I can identify shitheads by name. You're a small-time Internet Tough Guy.

    Much like @Scooter over here, who seems to think that calling me a redneck is going to validate his earlier whining about vulnerable men being victimized by mean, nasty gold-diggers, who, in his imagination learned their trade from feminists (lol wut).

    I like how you truncated that quote right before the part about the confirmation bias. It's pretty typical of you to pay more attention to the style of my argument than the actual content. Typical wanna-装屄 Hollywood poseur superficiality.

  • Simen Wangberg

    I have all the foreign babes in a footlocker hidden behind one of my walls.

    All of them. In one footlocker. Think about it.

  • 随便叫兽

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc