• Jinbo
    Jinbo wrote:
    <pre>Bonjour a toutes et a toutes<br />Je m'appelle Jean-Baptiste ou 金博,<br /><br />Je suis professeur de FRANCAIS ( et/ou d'anglais a l'occasion).<br /><br />Je vis a Pekin depuis un an maintenant apres avoir fini une License d'anglais-chinois<br /><br />Je peux vous donnez des cours particuliers, mes horaires sont pour le moment flexible, et je suis pret a me deplacer.<br /><br />Si vous cela vous interresse n'hesitez pas a me contacter.<br /><br />Cordialement,<br /><br />Hi all,<br /><br />My name's Jean-Baptiste or 金博,<br /><br />I'm a FRENCH teacher (and/or English one for times to times).<br />I've been living in Beijing for a year now after finishing my English-Chinese bachelor degree,<br />I can give you one-to-one lesson, have flexible hours at the moment, and I'm ready to go to different places to teach.<br />If you are interrested and motivated, feel free to contact me,<br /><br />Sincerely,<br /><br />Jean-Baptiste<br /><br />大家好!<br /><br />我叫Jean-Baptiste,你也可以叫我的中文名字&mdash;&mdash;金博。<br />我来自法国,在北京已经居住了一年以上,并且获得了中文-英文的学士学位。<br />我是一个法语老师,当然,我教英文也没问题。<br />我可以提供一对一的授课,时间、地点任你选择。<br />如果你感兴趣,欢迎联系我!<br /><br />祝好!<br /><br />Jean-Baptiste<br />金博</pre>
  • Yi
    Yi wrote:

hi there,

my name is Yi. i'm from beijing. i'm looking for a french teacher. i've learned a little french before but i'm afraid i've already forgotten most of them... so i'm expecting to have a one-to-one french class now. are you interested? send me a message if you are.

by the way, how much do charge of one hour??

Yi.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.