Discussion » Pets & Animals » Kristen just checked in at MY PANTS LOL

• 袜子
    袜子 wrote:
    <p>Just kidding.</p> <p>She fine, though.</p> <p>Discuss.</p>
  • Saint - Spartacus

Who's Kristen? 

• Simen Wangberg

Are you guys kidding me? Maybe you don't get directed to the same home page as me when you visit this site.

There's a big-ass banner on the front page, and it shows shit like "Pierre didn't know there were other French people in Beijing" etc etc, you know, to encourage people to use the social networking aspect of this website.

Anyway, one of the banners shows a gorgeous girl in a purple dress who apparently checked in at Hatsune. Goddamnit, this isn't funny if I have to explain it.

• Simen Wangberg

The banner ad is split into multiple images.

But here's Kristen, anyway:

Kristen, if you're out there: how was your dinner? Or lunch, or whatever. Those red chopsticks really go well with your dress! I hope you found your meal to be satisfactory.

• Simen Wangberg

I call shenanigans. You just want her all for yourself! I won't have it. This aggression will not stand, man.

• Saint - Spartacus

:-/................

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

Yeah, that one made me laugh. There is a "chinese tutor" too.

• Saint - Spartacus

tutor ? beside office desk ? 

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

You're just not looking hard enough. I see her every time I close my eyes.

• Simen Wangberg

You guys can join MY white dude fitness camp. It involves waking up, blazing a J, putting on some death metal and doing push-ups until your arms fail.

• Simen Wangberg

Hairy Grandpa just checked in at WELCOME TO HELL.

• Simen Wangberg

I should probably change it, as well as my profile pic...too many people think I have some fascination with Mao, even though I'm really just trying to take the piss. I have no interest in him whatsoever other than to make fun of him for the purpose of upsetting others.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

That chick does not show up on my screen when I log in to WLIB.  This is fucking discrimination.

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

She does look proper frisky, eh? Like she's seen something round the fourth wall she wants to stick in her gob but her choppies will have to do for now. At the same time, there's still a bit of spirit in this bantam - hence the proud hand-on-hip nonchalance of a bird who's used to giving a bloke a run for his money.

And those are f*** me shoes if ever I've seen 'em.

In conclusion, she'd bang like a Chinese delivery boy.

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

who the heck is Kristen?

• Simen Wangberg

Kristen is my spirit animal.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I like the way Pierre is smoking a cigarette whilst also holiding another lit one. My kinda guy....

• pommie
    pommie wrote:

It's wrong to treat a women like a piece of meat.

However, I would drizzle her with maple syrup like she was a fine rasher of bacon and I was a hungry Canadian.

• Checkered
    Checkered wrote:

"It's wrong to treat a women like a piece of meat."

Indeed.

However when women need to be dumped, they always get treated like a piece of rotten meat.

• Simen Wangberg

"I totally knew  who you meant when I saw the header."

Thank you! I hoped someone else would know who I was talking about. Although I did end up just posting her picture in this thread anyway.

If I wasn't already in a relationship, these are the kinds of things that would prevent me from ever being in one. How did girlfriend get here, I'm not good with...anything.

Oh well!

Hi Kristen!!!!!!1111

:-|

• Ataahua
    Ataahua wrote:

i get it, it's the chick on the mainpage of this site. wonder if they paid to have them pinned up there

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

This is one the most stupid thread I've come accross since the Kate's one. And if Kristen checked in ur pants, so what?LOL

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.