Discussion » Current Events » Troy Davis executed

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    The U.S. state of Georgia executed convicted murderer Troy Davis on Wednesday in a case that drew international attention because of claims by his advocates that he may have been innocent.

    Davis was put to death by lethal injection at 11:08 p.m. EDT/0308 GMT on Thursday at a prison in central Georgia for the murder of a police officer in 1989, prisons spokeswoman Kristen Stancil said. The execution was delayed by more than four hours as the U.S. Supreme Court considered whether to issue a stay.

    The case provoked protests and an online petition accumulated nearly a million signatures because of doubts expressed in some quarters over whether he killed police officer Mark MacPhail in 1989.

    Hight Priest

  • 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

    They should have stopped his execution.  But not because he's innocent -- there's no way to know that and his supporters exaggerate a lot of the evidence in his favor.  However, they should have stopped it anyway because the capital punishment system in the US is fucked up beyond belief.  There's overwhelming signs of racial bias in death sentences, and way too many after-the-fact DNA procedures showing that mistakes were made during trials.  The whole thing should be shut down until these failings are addressed.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    Surely those last 4 hours of his life count as cruel and unusual punishment?

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    Pete is definitely a troll. 

  • A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

    Most cops are coward bullies who crave power. I feel no remorse for them

    @Pete, do u belong to some militia movement or something like that?

  • Simen Wangberg

    When I was in high school, my friend said he wanted to become a cop so he could "fuck with people."

    I'm sure no one's ever had that idea before.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    The people who are attracted to becoming a police officer or a soldier are often the last people who should be allowed to

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    The death penalty should be abolished. It should have been abolished a long time ago.

    Duh.

    I know it's totally unnecessary for me to dignify a blatant troll with a response, but I would like to say that I'm pretty sure that I know more about the African-American civil rights movement than High Priest, Godfather, and Bedtyger combined, and I have taken part in a number of political activities in support of black causes.

    One of my favorite professors in university was a Stanford educated ex-Black Panther. Malcolm X > Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I support affirmative action programs in university admissions processes and I think reparations are historically justified but foolish.

    My dislike of several black posters on this forum is informed by these political devotions. The behaviors of Godfather, Bedtyger, and High Priest are not typical of black people, and this is why they should be condemned.

  • 随便叫兽
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    This was normaly a legal lynching, It does happen the Southern States of the US. There was no DNA evidence, No blood evidence, No gun when the defendant was searched, no blood spatter on him or powder burns. Height of the original ten eye witnesses recounted their original testimonies claiming police pressure. They put to death an innocent man how could there be any closure for the victims family when there was so much of doubt and NO real evidence. Eye witness testimony is the most unreliable in these instances.  Can anyone of you identify the first man or woman who you saw this morning as you left home other than a neighbour? I doubt it very much. So how could one ID this man in a crowd to be certain it was him that shot the Policeman when no gun was found on him? This is a miscarriage of justice of the worst order.

    @Scott, u never gave me any evidence of HP hating or condemning whitey. I've got nothing against them, I've got whitey close friends, that should not be HP but someone else. I often write here in English, not in Japanese. I criticize US regim and not individuals.

     HP is out to condemn all Americans and white people through ignorance, and Pussy Monster is just looking for pussy.

    Scott, according to the late statistics, u've scored more pussies than does Pussy Monster. Do u know how many girls u've brought home with u each time u go to bars?

    Let me get this clear, I'd always condemn anyone, regardless of how he or she looks like, trying to bully and suppress and denigrate any member around here like u and ur pals do. I'd speak out what other can whisper, this is HP, the church in the midst of the village.

    Dando, Ur prime time has past, but u r still holding ur champion troll title. I wish everyone on this site could feel confortable with ur stupid behavior.

    High Priest

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Scroll up, numbnuts; virtually everyone agrees that the death penalty is barbaric.

    You're preaching to the choir, again. I suppose you have to earn your moniker one way or another.

    "I criticize US regim and not individuals."

    You have on many occasions used American nationality itself as an insult, with no further qualification. While I certainly agree that this fellow should not have been executed, it is clear to the community that your motivations are incredibly petty and indicative of bad faith.

    The same goes for your anti-war "activism". You're less concerned with peace than with taking a piece out of Americans.

    Weak sauce, padre.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... GF ... I dont even shake hands with Dando ... because everytime we met, he was munching on something oily and greasy, and shaking hands with him would ruin my skin complexion ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Not to mention my palms are always sweaty. I prefer not to shake hands with friends. Instead I do a "dap" or fist bump, which is a traditional African-American greeting.

    Can't we all just get along?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    U should provide references of those words that shows HP hatres to Americans. Ur neo nazism has been displayed on this site, shame that u pretent to advocate against racism but behind the scene, u r not.

    Look at this chat between Dando and WLIB CEO Dildo

    DD: hahahaha ... my conclusion is that the African drug dealers are sponsoring this site... 

    Dando: *wraps head in tinfoil* 

    DD: haha ... where did you disappear to last night? we had quite a fun night at The Tree, and then went up to Bar Blu afterwards .. 

    Dando: A wicked, wicked witch stole me away....

    DD: hahaha ... if the admins are not on this side, and they are not, we need better strategy ... and, do leave some scraps for me when I get back ... 

    Dando: We need feminine intuition to provide us guidance

    DD: hahaha ... so to let you know, the wicked little witch just came to see me ... by the way, we are off to dinner soon, so for the next few hours, you are on your own in the forum ... 

    Dando: Thanks, comrade!

    I leave to u to analyse this chat. What have africans on this site done to you? What better strategies are u looking for and for what reason?...

    Dando, I'm sick of ur stupidity along with that Dildo of urs. Take ur shit away from Padre

    High Priest

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    That was an extremely ancient conversation and you must have used some awful necromancy to resurrect it here. Priests shouldn't dabble in black magic.

    Is it racist to call it black magic?

    Besides, what is wrong with expressing dislike for drug dealers? Fortunately, only a minority of Beijing's African population are involved in drug trafficking. Unfortunately, that minority is extremely visible on this site.

    Anyway, when I posted *wraps head in tinfoil* I was making fun of Uncle DD for having such a conspiratorial view of this social networking site. DD laughed it off, as he is apt to do. He can take a joke, unlike some African drug dealers I know.

    If you're so sick of my stupidity, then excuse yourself from the forums and take your miserable dopesick ass back to whatever opium den you typically inhabit when you're not polluting the Internet with your deceptive bigotry. I guarantee you no one will miss your presence, except for me. Believe it or not, I enjoy having you around. You're like a dog's favorite chew toy.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Dando, those drug dealers, black or white, are there because of u. If u weren't that an assohole addict, we couldn't see them around wlib. In some parts of the world being an addict means shame to the society and especially to the family.

    Anyone would dislike drug dealers but you Dando, that's why ur brain needs fixing. Can u live without it? U know tons of them don't u? So u r just out of ur mind. So how do u dislike ur suppliers? U r too funny.

    It's just interesting to see how u and ur clique are preocupied into working on strategems to kick the africans out of here. But am gonna be the last to leave. 

    C'mon brotha! Have u got feminine intuition yet?ha ha ha

    U r right, High Priest got Mojo and Juju

    High Priest

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... so, Snake, you are not even able to anal-yse?

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Pot to kettle: wassup negro?

    I smoke herb frequently and therapeutically. It's legality is questionable, but it's doing a lot less damage to me and the people around me than cigarettes or alcohol.

    I'm currently out of town at a business conference. I flew here, so I certainly didn't bring such substances with me. So I haven't smoked in about three days now. I'm getting by all right, but I must admit that a little smoke would do wonders for the hangover I'm experiencing. Chinese wine is truly dangerous stuff. Someone ought to make a law about it.

    Thanks for your concern about my health.

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Here we go again.

    At least I write facts. Even if they're meaningless, as you say, they're of greater value than the fictions you're authoring here. How can you possibly say that I "believe that every guy with black skin is from Africa" in a discussion about African-Americans? 

    I didn't study racism & inequalities to "achieve" anything other than insights into institutionalized oppression and to find the connections between racism, sexism, homophobia, and militarism. I do not claim to speak for oppressed people and I don't consider myself a victim of oppression, but I do stand in solidarity with my black brothers, as well as women, homosexuals, the poor, and everyone else who's been fucked by history.

    I don't have a problem with black folks.

    I have a problem with you, because you make black people look bad. I don't want the users of WLIB to get the impression that all black people behave like you three.

    Hmmm. It's about time for Bedtyger to show up, call me a fake-ass American muthafucka and then panhandle for poontang.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    And who called this brain fucked up into a business conference, to do what? Oh holly shit! Oh ic! Monkey Business! I got it.

    Ur stupid behavior on this site speak loudly and it's a shame that people think most white americans behave in such brainless manners.

    How many females have u embarrassed on this site? U need help brotha u really it. You've got no correlation of what u say and do. Condemning drug dealers yet u r an addict. Claiming to fight against racims as a neo nazist! What's that?

    High Priest

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    I'm hardly American. I'm from the Internet, and I'm here to help. If you must know what my business is, then suffice to say I'm a professional urinalist. I piss people off for a living. How am I doing?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    U've said it. Case closed!

    High Priest

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... I just went away for 20 min, and you guys had a party without me?

    GF ...great timing as usual ... when Snake has nothing else better to say ...

    Snake ... have you ever felt that, even for one second, there is something wrong using a screen name of "Priest" while swearing and insulting people, and when you said before that you are not even religious? I am sure your parents are very proud of you, but only if they can see you ...

    ... it is like calling yourself "god" or something like that, but behave more like a devil (GF ... nothing personal, I did not mean you) ...

  • High Priest
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... no ... this guy seems to be better looking ...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

     WLIB CEO Dildo , Ur boy might have gone off, u can moderate the forum so that tha african drug dealers coud bring some stuff to him as he didn't bring them where he is?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... Snake ... u can moderate the forum so that tha african drug dealers coud bring some stuff to him as he didn't bring them where he is

    ... hahahaha ... I am having lots of trouble trying to make sense of what you said, are you getting high already? I dont know about anyone or everyone else, but it does seem that the admins and/or the moperators are very protective of these African drug dealers ... what do you think?

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    haha

    pedo DD (pity they didnt get u in cambodia eh, u swine!) trying to defend Troll'king Dando ZZ

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... I know what is that disgustring smell ... a skunk ...

  • くり
    くり wrote:

    smoking that usually with ur lil girls before...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... you are seeing things, or you sound too much like Snake's lover ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Did I need defending?

  • High Priest
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... Snake ... did you enjoy sucking that? did it remind you of your lover's dick somehow?

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    Hahahahaha ... GF ... aint it a bit early even for yourself?

    And if I understand all these "plus" and "minus" on the forum correctly ... I will give you a "minue one" as a poor attempt to piss off anyone, or perhaps a "minus two" as a fortune teller ...

    ... one question though ... does it mean that Dando has somehow pissed you, or your girlfriends, off?

    ... oh, oh, oh, and didnt you just play the neutralist (if there is such a word) less than 24 hours ago?

    Godfather wrote ... Posted 22 hours ago ... When will HP, Dando and DD shake hands as friends? When will the west stop exploiting the east?... maybe not relevant

    ... ok, sorry, I lied, two questions ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    Bump.

    Additional qualification: I piss off the right people.

    Regardless of an individual's personal opinion of me, there is no denying my uncanny ability to identify and isolate trolls and undesirables. And yet I've never denied being a troll, myself. I'm like the motherfucking 孙悟空 of WLIB, and you're just another lowly demon in my path.

    Pretending to be civil doesn't make your lies any more believable, especially if you fail to repudiate your good buddy High Priest's ridiculous accusations that I'm a neo nazi and a drug addict.

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Bitter pills are hard to swallow. High Priest is not accusing anyone faulsely. Stop associating me with Godfather and Bedtyger, am a lone fighter, we might share the same views that u feel unconfortable with, but apart from that, there's nothing between us. U got that privilege to have been with them, that's fine.Tomorrow you gonna associate Ayiela with me, after tomorrow, it's gonna be Micky, then, Terminator, then Oshkosh then, Gabriela... just because they can't agree with u!

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake said:

    ...  am a lone fighter ... hahaha ... dont even get me started ...

    ... there's nothing between us ... have you checked your crotch area?

    ... Tomorrow you gonna associate Ayiela with me, after tomorrow, it's gonna be Micky, then, Terminator, then Oshkosh then, Gabriela... yeah, you would like that, wouldnt you? and who are Oshkosh and Gabriela?

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Wlib CEO Dildo, this brainless boy. What u know is to condemn HP when he swears on your boys, when u and them are throwing insult on others, that's fine.

    U forget that these little girls around call u Uncle, but u behave childishly girly, U r the most annoying vermin on this site if u never knew.

    We came to know that u are the moderator in shadow, and ur job precisely is to kick out the africans. I asked u, what have the Africans done to u? 

    Is it because BT bedded that girl u wished to bed too? I'm sure that's might be the reason. 

    Racist and pervert

    High Priest

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    @DD, ".. there's nothing between us ... have you checked your crotch area?" You're in rare form, Uncle. I lol'd hard.

    @High Priest, We all know you don't have any real friends here. We were just waiting for you to say it.

    You do, however, fail to criticize Bedtyger or Godfather for the same things that you criticize other users, and vice-versa. And that's why it's clear that you only start threads like this because you're a vindictive race-baiter.

    Please continue applying labels like neo-Nazi and drug addict. It completely delegitimizes anything else you have to say. After all, I'm just a humble guy with a big dick who studied African-American civil rights and reminds the users of this site that Nigerian drug dealers like you and your buddies are anathema to psychopharmacological harm reduction.

    I'm just kidding. I'm not humble.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake ... can you at least even try to be a little bit more creative next time? ... * teary eyes * ... and somehow I am sure that the moperator(s) would now feel insulted, and/or innocently begging for forgiveness from your and your...

    So you think that yours truly is the moperator? If it is, this particular thread, or at least what you said, SHOULD have been removed, so, I am sorry, I am not the moperator ...

    The TRUTH is that you are one of the entertainment for me on this forum, so dont ever leave this site ... pleasey pleasey please ...

    Oh, and you said above:

    Stop associating me with Godfather and Bedtyger, am a lone fighter

    We came to know that u are the moderator in shadow, and ur job precisely is to kick out the africans.

    Hahahaha ... what are you fighting for? and if you are alone, then who is "we"? You and your blow-up doll? And aint it generous for you to allow your gay lover to sleep with other people? by the way, you know how much I love gossips, so which girl did he sleep with?

    。。。

    Dando ... You're in rare form, Uncle. I lol'd hard ...

    ... it probably has something to do with the "bitter melon juice with honey" that I had on Friday night ... or the fact that I waited at Joy City for three hours for my wife to decide on a mobile ...

  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

    Dando,

     After all, I'm just a humble guy with a big dick who studied African-American civil rights and reminds the users of this site that Nigerian drug dealers like you and your buddies are anathema to psychopharmacological harm reduction.

    Humble u meant? This is something new u've said since reading u.U Shall give me all the nationalities, but I told u to settle ur problem with ur Nigerian friends.

    Ur critics to drug dealers is like, u like avocado, but u dislike the tree.

    Wlib CEO Dildo,I just showed u that u r a racist. These chat is urs:

    DD: hahahaha ... my conclusion is that the African drug dealers are sponsoring this site...

    DD: hahaha ... if the admins are not on this side, and they are not, we need better strategy... and, do leave some scraps for me when I get back ...

    U can see u r racist and mopertor at the same time.

    Well, we all know u want to have full control of all these small girls around and u fear the like of Bedtyger who just get some crumbs that fall from the table. It seems he screwed that girl too hard that u got angry, and u want to demonize him. Screwing girls here is what all of u are doing! I know the witch u guys were talking about...

    Where do u get ur mushrooms boy?Refractory boy!

    High Priest

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    (See everyone? He's not even trying to keep his thread on track! He doesn't care about African-Americans, he's only interested in trolling. Hmmm...)

    I only feel that people who use drugs shouldn't be treated like criminals, but like regular human beings. If they become addicted, then they should be treated like people with a disease--one that's not contagious, so there's no need for a quarantine.

    Moreover, drugs don't come from drug dealers. They come from plants and laboratories--when drugs are legal, drug dealers go out of business, because the only thing that stops moderately educated people like me from manufacturing their own is the illegality. The only reason I don't spend my life in a greenhouse growing safe, pure, unadulterated brain candy is because I don't want to go to jail.

    I don't think people should do drugs, but I do realize the reality is that MANY people DO them anyway, so I think they should be legalized, taxed, and reasonably regulated to eliminate the necessity for a black market.

    Is it racist that I call it a black market?

    Drug dealers are just the middlemen, and they're the source of all the violence, corruption and impurities in narcotics trafficking. There's no hypocrisy or contradiction.

    And that's only a small reason for disliking you and your cronies. There's also the fact that you're all goddamned liars and frauds.

    By all means, continue to attack me with your ridiculous accusations that I'm a drug addict. I do so appreciate the excuse to speak out against you and your ilk.

    Anyway, what's this about a witch? I might have been referring (affectionately) to someone I was sleeping with at that time, but I think DD misunderstood that. I'd appreciate if you didn't reveal her identity, but I'm pretty sure you're bluffing about knowing, anyway.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... for about 12 hours, I was convinced that my IP address was blocked from this site ...

    Snake ... I am so really glad that you are still here, for a minute, I thought you left this site crying to Pussy ... now, where were we?

    OK ... other than "recording" (and re-bitching) an old and brief conversation between me and Dando (to whom I would humbly suggest changing the Chinese part to "随便叫床" or "随便叫春" ... either one sounds cuter) ... you have got zip ...

    To start ... I could have said "Cambodian drug dealers" (yeah, the "skunk" had a rumor about that) or "Thai" or "Columbian" etc etc ... I had no idea then (and still little idea now) the place of origin of your friends, so "African" was the closest I could think of ...

    ... by the way, and here's a free lesson for you ... if you were any smarter (and I feel bad for your parents that you were not), you would have first countered me to get proof for the accusation that you (and/or your friends) are drug dealers, but you did not ... does it mean that you now admit to being a drug dealer?

    ... and by the way, as you seem to be very familiar with that particular continent, "Africa" is not just about black people ... now who is racist here? or perhaps just being plain ignorant? no, you are not that ignorant, are you?

    By the way, and no thanks to you, I am now the assasination target because of your constant bitching that I am the CEO (and hell, the moperator) ... and I swear, if I were, this thread, and most of the others that you had been bitching, would have been taken out ... and hence the need of "strategy" in the converation ...

    I cannot wait to continue this conversation ... why dont you get Pussy here to make it more fun? or has he got into trouble with his wife?

    Oh yeah, your mention of "control" ... hahahaha ... were you talking about some kind of mind control or brainwash? that's so sci-fi ... how many times did you watch "Inception"? If it is not for the fact that you can write better English and even know French, I would have mistaken you with PUAMOG, who really has no idea what he was babbling about ... oh, you obviously dont either ... you two must be brothers ...

  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

    "Whatever!" cries the beast.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc