Discussion » Sports & Activities » 攀岩 ROCK CLIMBING

• Jane Zhao
    Jane Zhao wrote:
    <p>明天奥莱攀岩有D组比赛,初级组,大家都可以参加。有空的一起去玩啦~~</p>
  • Minger
    Minger wrote:

Does anyone know where I can buy rock climbing shoes? And where I can go rock climbing in Beijing? Bouldering is fine, I don't need a belay. I know Chaoyang park has a wall, but isn't use pretty limited? I don't know the place OP advertised, but it looks like it's kinda out there.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

A place not on the internet? Not buying shoes online. This is my Google.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

Hahahahaha ... no time to search for you now, but, Minger, many of the Taobao sellers do have physical shops, either home-based or street-side retail shop, you will need some patience to "flip" through like you do with yellow pages :)

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

你是说楼主的那个地儿吗?好像是,我网上看过在东四环有个地儿,应该就是那个。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

找到了。在那里也可以买配件。

http://www.ole-sports.com/index.php/zh/pricelist

地址: 北京市朝阳区东四环中路百子湾桥东石门村路5号 奥莱体育园

电话: +86 10 67764705 ( 奥莱攀岩、奥莱滑雪 )

电子邮件:奥莱体育 contactus@ole-sports.com;

奥莱攀岩 oleclimbing@gmail.com奥莱滑雪 oleskiing@gmail.com

网址: www.ole-sports.com

好像好有些地儿。此网页被封锁,但是它列明几个地方。 http://www.indoorclimbing.com/china.html

Capital Gymnasium General Purpose Center 54 Baishiqiao, Haidian District 6833-5552 x8389 (Ding Xianghua)

Ole Climbing 5 Shimen Cun Road, Baizi Wan Bridge East, East 4th Ring Road Beijing, China 010-67764705 http://ole-climbing.com/ Bouldering (150 square meter wall) and climbing gym (12 meters high and 13.5 wide/ all levels)

Rejoice Climbing Wall of Peking University Northeast of the Weiming Lake (10)-6275-7093 15 meters high and 5 meters wide climbing wall

Shou Ti (the Capital Gym of Beijing) No 54, Baishiqiao Road, Beijing (10)-6833-5552 ext. 8389 10 meters high and 14 meters wide climbing wall. Has two routes with roofs and bulges for serious climbers and four vertical routes for beginners.

Xidan Culture Square (Underground) B3, Xidan Culture Square of Xicheng District (10)- 6606-3273 10m high climbing wall with 4 climbing routes

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

好了,我办了日坛公园的次数卡,10次280元。我需要个伙伴帮我做保护,谁跟我一起去?我体重70公斤左右。 I got a 10 time card at Ritan park's climbing wall for 280 yuan. I need a climbing partner to belay. Who wants to go with me? I'm about 70 KG.

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

仍然找人陪我去攀岩! Still looking for someone to go rock climbing...

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

日坛公园在哪儿……从建国门往东北一公里左右。不过,你如果就连公园也找不到,我不太敢让你帮我做保护。还是你问攀岩墙在哪儿?离公园的小东门儿很近。挺好玩儿的,也不容易引起死亡。有几个专业的人做保护。

• Minger
    Minger wrote:

Joost, I'm not in Beijing any more, but I think Ritan's decent if you're near there. They have some staff so you don't really need a partner unless it's super busy. They have a bouldering wall too, which has some good routes but fairly challenging.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.