Discussion » Nonsense » CHECK IT OUT FRIENDS, IN FOR SURPRISE!

• Silvercoate
    Silvercoate wrote:
    <div> <p><strong>Did You Know: </strong><strong>Your </strong><strong>C</strong><strong>oin </strong><strong>I</strong><strong>s </strong><strong>A</strong><strong>n </strong><strong>I</strong><strong>mportant </strong><strong>P</strong><strong>iece of the </strong><strong>W</strong><strong>orld </strong><strong>J</strong><strong>igsaw </strong><strong>P</strong><strong>uzzle!</strong><strong>!</strong></p> <p><strong><span>F</span></strong><strong><span>oreign </span></strong><strong><span>C</span></strong><strong><span>oins </span></strong><strong><span>W</span></strong><strong><span>anted! &nbsp;&nbsp;</span></strong><strong></strong></p> <p><strong>&nbsp;</strong><strong>Yes, I collect foreign coins</strong><strong> and NEED YOUR HELP!</strong></p> <p><strong>If y</strong><strong>ou</strong><strong> got any and live near Wudaokou</strong><strong>, plz&nbsp;send me a message&nbsp;at wlbj.com</strong><strong>&nbsp;and </strong><strong>collect</strong><strong> your </strong><strong>REWARDS!!!!</strong></p> <p><strong>I have even written a lousy poem for you:</strong></p> <p><strong><em>Coins are</em></strong><strong><em> secret win</em></strong><strong><em>dows that</em></strong><strong><em>,</em></strong><strong><em> once opened</em></strong><strong><em>,</em></strong><strong><em> connect two worlds</em></strong></p> <p><strong><em>Coins are</em></strong><strong><em> lovely</em></strong><strong><em> rainbows that have a thousand histories untold</em></strong><strong><em></em></strong></p> <p><strong><em>Coins are battle fields where Genghis Khan fights Caesar </em></strong></p> <p><strong><em>Coins are disco balls where queens dance with their lovers&hellip;&hellip;</em></strong><strong></strong></p> </div>
  • Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

I don't know why, but I found that poem very funny. 

Quite an admirable hobby. I have 1.35 Euros (three different types of coin), which you are more than welcome to, but I doubt they are going to win you major bragging rights.

On a side note, I collect Ketamine and Cocaine does anybody have any spare?

I can reward.

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

Scott, I'm all ears- am down to about 6 valium. What can I get OTC?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.