Discussion » Ask a Foreigner » need ur suggestion

• The Killer
    The Killer wrote:
    <p>&nbsp;currently i m facing another trouble.....i'm the student of international school of capital medical university(around gongzhu fen)&nbsp;and dorm condition is terrible here,three people in one room,public toilet and shower room.i decided to move out so u know what response i got....</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp; 1..."u r in 2007 batch and u have to live in the university provided accomodation,u like it or not"</p> <p>&nbsp; 2...."for 2007 batch,fee is a package so u have to pay the dorm fee even u stay in dorm or move out"</p> <p>&nbsp; 3.....you have to get us the letter from ur parents for moving out and permission from us before u start looking for apartment"</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; so all the foreign students or chinese,do u have to deal with all this stuff before u move out of dormitory and u paid the dorm fee even u aren't living there?????</p> <p>&nbsp; i m really confused and sick of this school...ahh and also they raised our tuition fee after one year,first it was 5000$ now we r paying 5400$</p> <p>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; so please tell me how i suppose to deal with this problem...............</p>
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

follow the rules or choose another school...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

they have their reasons and you can't change and just talk about to be treated fair...

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

i just wonder what is the differences you live out of the school for half and year,if they only extend your visa for half year and what is the reason to ask for the 1000$ for the dorm in school for another half year?

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

ask the school politely:why you should do it?

• Ajantha Manohar

Chinese grabbers are like that, before they get your money, they are your bitches, the best bootlickers in the world. But once they get your money, you are their bitch. Follow the rules  老外 and shut the fuck up !

• Aurélien
    Aurélien wrote:

Just to know... Why the fuck don't you change your school?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.