Discussion » Nonsense » What does sexy mean to you?

• Death
    Death wrote:

I find it interesting how everyones definition of sexy is different, and rightly so.

So what is sexy to you? Is it someones looks? The way they talk? The way the person expresses their emotions? A certain part of their body? A car he drives? How much money someone makes? How career focused they are? Maybe it's a certain word someone says? Heck, are some of you even repulsed by sexiness?

What I find sexy is the way a woman can express herself in an intellectual fashion - now that to me is sexy. 

Yes, a girl can be extremely attractive and in some way it's sexy, but I've met and talked with plenty attractive women, but once they open their mouth I always hoped that she would never speak again.

Oh, and another thing I find sexy is a girls wrists - nice slender wrists are crazy sexy to me.

So what is sexy to you?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... my wife just reminded me last night that I look sexy when I focus, on work and in the kitchen ... I just wall-ed you about that ...

• Saint - Spartacus

gay dance

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Saintro ... you mean PuaMoG?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

what's an H&M model look like ?  sexy= attractive at the first sight. mentally dual rapport trigure the deeper obsession to each other.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Pete ... for your sake, I hope our in-house model does not read this :)

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

gay men r sexy. lol

• A豆腐
    A豆腐 wrote:

When you see a woman in the distance, walking and shaking the streets with the pass of her hips. When she is near, and you realize that she knows how to caress with her eyes. And in the end, when she passes next to you, her perfum pulls you, and you turn your head to looking at her while she walks away, knowing that she has won, you have lost  :´(

Fucking unknown sexy women

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

in house models are hired by big company like LG, Nokia .....  am I right?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Pete ... hahahahaha ... may I first ask, when did you join this site, or started visiting the forum?

• Fiona F
    Fiona F wrote:

maybe voice?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Pete ... I was referring to Ataahua ... she does not appear here often :)

• Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

sexy means sexy

• Silje Linnerud

what about guys? sexy is not a word only made for women. 

• Lynn
    Lynn wrote:

whether for man or for women, personally i think sexy means intelligence, witty,knowledge,caring and good humour :D

i met quite some cute guys before,they seems attractive,they are confident, they dress up fashion and always with that flirtatious smile, but when we start to talk, they speak nothing valuable, no insights which can bring me different view of the world, no new experiences which can surprise me, they are not chilled out and most importantly they dont have a character .nothing bores me more than that -_-#

sexy means much more than ``sex``,id rather prefer sexy personality than sexy body, thats my humble view.

PS: i do find when men concentrate and focus, thats crazy sexy for me XD

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.