Discussion » Beauty & Fashion » Q: where is your wallet?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahahaha ... though this topic is open for discussion, I am not too sure if the girls can "contribute" much in this case ...</p> <p>For the five+ years I have lived in Beijing, I have been warned a few times by the in-laws and my wife that I should not slip my wallet into the back pocket, because as safe as it is, Beijing also have pick-pockets ...</p> <p>And twice already, the last time being yesterday, I had left my wallet at home when I thought that someone might have actually stolen it ...</p> <p>So, my questions are (feel free to answer or discuss any) ...</p> <p>1. Where do you keep the wallet? Back pocket? Front pocket? In your briefcase or bag? Or in the bag of your girlfriend or wife?</p> <p>2. Have you ever had your wallet stolen? How did you "feel"? (this last part might seem a bit silly)</p> <p>3. Have you ever forgotten your wallet somewhere? (this one is even sillier)</p> <p>Since girls often wear tight jeans, I see little to zero chance that they might put the wallet in the back pocket, because it would make their asses look rather odd, but ladies, heehee, do feel free to write any comment ...</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... very very relevant, heehee ... I have often about using money clips, but found it a bit odd ... off to work soon, later dude ...

• №❶ Passioη

1. back pocket (right)... just cos my phone is front left...  I have a tight ass so I'd suddenly notice if something is pulled out, these days though

2. Yes I did loose it once in a nap on a Qatar flight ... There was a chinese dude next to me and a flight attendant often walking by.. Don't mind their nice smiles, they're all thieves.

3. You can refer this to ans#2... I'm actually not sure if it was stollen during the nap... or because I forgot it on the flight when I got off-board... But I did go back into the craft just 3 mins later to find nothing and no one ; |

Not about the RMB 2K but what I went through for a re-issue of my SG ID and credit cards. A hell of a process... which gives me good reason enough to cut off someone's arm next time (if I catch em)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Kyle ... you cannot be serious?

Yelling "rape" often attracts attention onto oneself, which would have given the thieves opportunity to run away, esp when Just might have been walking alone (then she became the accomplice), or if she was with any male friend(s), he (or they) would become center of attention, or if she was with ONLY female friends, well, then it would be up to individual's imagination ...

... my advice for Just, if she is up to it, go up to the thieves and hit them with your bag, and yell things like "scum bag" or something worse ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Just ... heehee ... I dont know your friends, but for what I have observed over the years, I actually would not be too surprised if your male friends pulled you away from the "crime scene" ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... does your wife know?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Kyle ... ditto :)

• Pavoir Sponse
    Pavoir Sponse wrote:

My wallet has been imbedded with rare Tanzanite morality crystals, so whenever a ‘bad’ person touches it, it becomes hot like the Sun and so can never be stolen…

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... I am more curious how often did Carlos get burnt by his own wallet, and in such extreme case, where did he get his money from?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.