Discussion » Technology » caller identify display in china

• Tookie
    Tookie wrote:

In some countries its possible to hide my number when I make call with cell phone . but I've never seen that in china. however, few months ago i recieved some calls who hide their numbers.(XXX XXXXXX) and I asked the cell phone store, they told me it's impossible in china. so I was wondering is it possible here if someone download some application or call from overseas?

• №❶ Passioη

each time I call a China number, the receiver sees a random HK number (or XXXX)... just a phone setting...

Why do you wanna hide your number anyway? planning to play one on GodFather? :P

• №❶ Passioη

Well, I said it before, iPhone Sucks

• №❶ Passioη

iPhone can't

I think those people who call you use some kinda IP service (or they call from the computer). However though, it's still possible to hide number on your own phone / line... I used to do it every first time I called a wrong crush

P.S: My internet connection sucks today... It's taking 4 mins to load each reply... add my QQ to talk about this in realtime

• №❶ Passioη

Skype will not be convenient except you always have a WiFi around or use 3G in which case the internet service + skype credits on the call would not be worth it

Except of course you have a Limited country / Limited world subscription

• №❶ Passioη

What phone do you use?

• №❶ Passioη

Your best bet is to block all hidden numbers... in that way you can avoid the good the bad and the ugly...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.