Discussion » Employment Opportunities » Junior Consultants (Account Executives)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹) wrote:
    <p>...</p> <p>Hahahahaha ... do you have stamina, can you work hard and work well under pressure (deadline etc)?</p> <p>If you have strong sense for fashion and high end consumer products, also can communicate well in Chinese and, desirably,&nbsp;write reasonably well in English too, then you might be an ideal candidate as a Junior Consultant (Account Executive).</p> <p>PM me if you are interested ... or even if just curious ...</p> <p>&nbsp;</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... just when I have forgotten about this ...

melissa, I dont have the detailed job spec, but it is a full time PR role, and you will need to be "fashion sensitive" and be aware of the major fashion brands, in order to know what how and what to recommend and propose to your clients about their strengths and weaknesses ...

• I'm trying to figure out what is the connection between an "account executive" and "having asense of fashion".... one has to deal with finance while the other one with fashion.... :-)
    G, you ran out of coffee?                 
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... G ... or perhaps your coffee is making you think different, so I would say "less is best" ... ...

Well, I will give it to you that at least you did not say: "account executive" is about "killing an account" ... you know, "execute", "executive", "execution"? ... oh, never mind ... :)

Or ... "account" being sometimes bank related, did you perhaps think that it is about running a bank?

Or ... as you said: So when I saw your title I was interested in the job offer

... but you have omitted the word "junior"?

Also, you said: the thing is your title says "account executive" and normally this title refers to accounting or controller

I am not denying that you are correct, no, not yet, but, I think you were thinking more like "accountant", or "financial manager", or "financial controller" ... you need to be more involved with the "bean counters", no, "bean counters" are not farming related by the way ...

You said last: and I was disappointed that I can't have the job

... but you laughed, so, you are not really that disappointed, and if I dont know better, I would say ... oh, never mind, we have played that game before, let's not ...  
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
     。。。

(continued) ... heehee, for someone who claimed to be disappointing ...

How long have you been in China? If less than one or two years, then I cant blame you for asking ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oppa ... sorry ... my mistake ...

So, again, how long have you been in China?
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... just wondering ...
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... yes ... I did ... too much coffee, I think ...

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.