Discussion » Beijing Life » why chineses people dont like black people

  • Americain
    Americain wrote:
    wecome to any ideas
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... Hahahaha ... what I say, is not relevant :)
  • Simen Wangberg
    because china so many people
  • Reply from Simen Wangberg is flagged as not relevant.

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)
    ... hahahaha ... because we came from down under, and our minds work in a opposite direction ...
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:
    @ PETE, IS THAT A LAME JOKE AGAIN ? U MEAN chinese and black are similar ?
  • Joligne
    Joligne wrote:
    LOL~ hahahha Chinese dont like black people. physically not attracted to them . and mentally has nothing in common
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Why would anyone not like an entire race? Sounds small minded to me.
  • Reply from Simen Wangberg is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from Simen Wangberg is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from Simen Wangberg is flagged as not relevant.

  • Reply from Simen Wangberg is flagged as not relevant.

  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    I guess we can safely say that black's in America have successfully penetrated the upper ranks of American politics and politicians haha!
  • Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:
    i like some good one but you say black people they are black people from whole the world they are different
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    This thread remains me of a joke from "Little Britain" where a British Olympic Athlete gave a opening speech as guest of the Celebration Party for Metropolitan Police: I think being an Athlete is quite similar to being a police, we both run after them, the only difference is that unlike you, I beat them, of course, I mean "beat them" in contest, not "beat them" like what you do. Sorry, it is a joke. Some of us are racists and we don't take racism seriously. Many Chinese think black people are gorgeous and fit. I think black people are people, just like anyone else. I think Beyonce is a gorgeous babe and the guy in Resident Evil 1 is pretty handsome. Discrimination over colors is of course stupid.
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    What's with this "not relevant" crap? It's hiding all the good posts.
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    What's with this "not relevant" crap? It's hiding all the good posts.
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:
    HOLY SHIT. FAT ASS FONTS ALL UP IN MY GRILL
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

    I'm not racist. I accept people no matter what color. I even feel a weirdness about pointing out a persons color to talk about them. I made that joke above simply because I am white and it is somehow necessary to point out color or race when speaking about non-whites. Why is this? Why must we always point out race? If there are six groups of people and there is a serious conflict. One group of people is the same race as you and the other five groups are of different races, who will you back up? Regardless of who is right or wrong you are most likely to back up your own race. Human kind is racist when forced to take sides. Even when a person from another race takes the side of another race they are held suspect by that race. Racism is messed up, but is racism considered racism in all situations? How much of racism can be attributed to competition between males or different races?

  • Simen Wangberg

    kodi is NOT racist!!!

  • №❶ Passioη

    Another pathetic self-pity racist topic. Hehe... I was suppose to be typing reports... But now, here I am to answer a dumb question... Why Chinese people don't like blacks? because blacks have big ugly eyes looking at chinese women, big nose breathing all the chinese air, big mouth sucking all the sweet things in China, with big dick specifically designed for PAUMOG's wife and mum combined... Additionally, Only the eyes and teeth can be seen at night :D

    (To be continued after my report)

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    ...

    (continued) ... nothing to say ...

  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

    i think that we like good people and not because of their colours...

    also there is some white shits in China we don't really like them...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... Yanni ... you mean the pigeon dropping? I did nearly got bombed once when I went out on a date in Brisbane CBD ...

  • Pavoir Sponse
  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

    haha...DD,next time better take your umbrella,and,better white colour...

  • Yanni
    Yanni wrote:

    i like this forum,it makes the letters much bigger than others,haha...

  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

    。。。

    (continued) ... Sw@g ... I dont think he heard you the first time ... care to say it again?

  • Nadia Scheie
    Nadia Scheie wrote:

    i like will smith

     

  • Virgil W
    Virgil W wrote:

    Many Chinese are wise and do appreciate their xiong di.

    Bold statement?

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    No one hates BLACK people.

    Compared with Indians, Black people are more clean!

    Compared with Indians, Black people are more strong!

    Compared with Indians, Black people are more honest, not like Indians, 9 out of 10 words from Indians are false and lies.

    Compared with Indians, Black people are more really black, but Indian's black is dirty color!

    The only problem for most black people is they are under-educated and can't compete with dirty Indians in the west countries, because Indians are more snaky.

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    haha, when you talk about RACIST MORON, you'd better look at those white! You can hate anything, who cares? I am sure what I said hurt you, but what I said is true.

    If you are Indians, I will be happy to see your reaction.

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    One fact in my mind is that I prefer Black more than snaky Indians, that's all!

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    DuDu, you have no concept of irony do you?

  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

    This is a rather pathectic topic to discuss

  • Tedd Aspen Stensløkken

    "DuDu, you have no concept of irony do you?"

    "pathectic topic"?

     let me remind you some evidence:

    1. http://www.thesocialcontract.com/pdf/six-two/lizzy.pdf, who will feed China

    2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_the_People's_Republic_of_China, China adopts one-child policy to control population, and then you denounce China for the so-called human rights

    3. The west, especially US, attributes its unemployment to China, but the fact is that more employment opportunities are transfered to India, because most job losses in the west are service industry related, and these jobs moved to India.

    what do your western countries want? But I never heard any words or comments about India, a country also with large population without population control and more Indian emigrant in western countries, why? 

    I lived in western country for some time, and I always met retarded person wants to challenge me with some so-called sensitive topics, why? If I have time, I will also do some research about what I want, and maybe write a book.

  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

    You just proved me even more right by talking about something totally different from what I was talking about.

    Here's what I was saying. You said white people were all racist (which is a racist comment itself), and then called Indians "snakey". That's what I mean by irony. In English we have a saying "the pot calling the kettle black".

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.

Powered by: Bloc