Discussion » Nonsense » Zhang Nan has 15cm eel swim into his penis

• Death
    Death wrote:

A MAN has had an eel removed from his bladder after it entered his body through his penis.

Zhang Nan, 56, from Hubei province, China, was relaxing in a spa bath with live eels to let them feed on his dead skin when one started travelling up his urethra.

"I climbed into the bath and I could feel the eels nibbling my body," he said. "But then, suddenly I felt a severe pain and realised a small eel had gone into the end of my penis.

"I tried to hold it and take it out, but the eel was too slippery to be held and it disappeared up my penis."

The surgeon who extracted the eel from Zhang's bladder explained: "The diameter of the urethra in a man's penis is just a little narrower. But because eels are quite slippery, its body worked as a lubricant and got into the penis smoothly."

The operation lasted three hours.

The 15cm eel was found dead.

eel

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/weird/zhang-nan-has-15cm-eel-swim-into-his-penis-and-has-it-removed-from-his-bladder/story-e6frev20-1226138170989

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I read that from the mobile news (in Chinese) about two or three nights ago, and I was kind of expecting Ami to pick it up first ... then I can use that to make fun of PUAMOG ... heehee ...

• Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

ffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... what is there to, or not to. understand?

• Jenny&King
    Jenny&King wrote:
    。 。 。@@
  • Simen Wangberg

At least he didn't die. Something similar happened to a Chinese dude awhile back and he died from it. His friends were pulling a prank and put an eel in his ass or something and it just mauled him from the inside out.

I'm too lazy to look for the story, someone should go ChinaSmack it or something.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    Damn that sucks. That eel was on a mission. I could not even imagine how painful that must have been.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.