Discussion » Feedback & Suggestions » Homepage Newsfeed keeps doubling and tripling up

• Death
    Death wrote:
    <p>New feeds/posts/comments keep doubling up, at times tripling up. Someone make it stop!</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I told Jo yesterday already, last heard, he was working on it ... dont worry, it's not the first time it happens, and I doubt this will be the last time ...

• Joakim Lund Rangel
    this issue is now resolved
  • Simen Wangberg
    everything is under control
  • Ejdnzlaj
    Ejdnzlaj wrote:

I remember it being said that WLIB was for showing as a template that could be sold to clients. I often get the impression that it is actually a sandbox for increasingly bloated and convoluted scripting.

• Ole-Marius
    Ole-Marius wrote:

Kieran: It is true that we do launch all new features on WLIB first, but not client-specific widgets. It is not true that the code is increasingly bloated, rather the opposit. I spend a lot of time analyzing what can be done better, how to reuse code, how to make functions or html/css templates as flexible as possible.

But if you've been inspecting and looking into the code reachable on the frontend, all input on improvements are appreciated.

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.