Discussion » All non BJ languages » About your English listening, 英语听力!

• Tookie
    Tookie wrote:
    <p>What kind of situation you feel like it's hard to understand English? (I mean only listening)</p> <p>for me, on the phone/record it's harder to understand. and also when it's too many slangs it's hard to catch up the meaning!</p> <p>how about you? differnt vocab? or fast speakers? anything.</p> <p>I'm asking especially those people who graduated from english major and working (using) english~</p> <p>if you're not above this, feel free to tell me your experience~</p>
  • 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahaha ... I have trouble reading some of the English on this site, and I think I would have lots more if they should speak in English ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... heehee ... Indian accent is not that bad, and if I may say so, some local Chinese can also be difficult to understand especially when they tried to imitate what is supposedly proper American accent ...

I once took a class in Computer Electronics of a French professor who has a fairly bad Australian accent ... :)

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.