Discussion » Nonsense » 1 Chinese guy "overjoyed" by 9/11, hopes to study

• Skaught
    Skaught wrote:

ironic chinese student
    What did you think of 9/11?
    I'm overjoyed. Shouldn't I be?
    [They deserved it.] USA has always been hegemonic.
    What do you think of USA?
    I love it. I'm studying in the States soon.
    What's your vision of the future?
    If I don't have to come back to China, I won't.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

Hahahahahaha ... he sounds like a moron ...

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Yeah, just saw this shit on Danwei too.

China is nothing if not a land of contradictions, so this kid's obvious logical/mental disconnect fits right in with his society. Chinese take their ability to think, do, feel and be completely opposite things at the same time as a point of cultural pride. We westerners are unsophisticated barbarians for demanding logical consistency. They are flexible, we are constrained. They see the world for what it is, we demand unrealistic coherence. They're full of shit, we're full of shit in different ways. And on and on...

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

"Hegemony" is just the new political pejorative they're using instead of "imperialism," seemingly since someone informed them that the latter has the same root meaning as "empire."

Kid ain't gonna bitch about imperialism in front of the motherfucking Forbidden City, amirite?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... oh oh oh ... I know I know ... he must be related to MagicClit or Dudu ... or perhaps a clone ...

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

from this guy`s face ,

i know he from some countryside or small place,

please forgive him 

whole his life live in a well

he even don`t konw how is the world working

as a chinese man , 

i need say sorry for American people for him.

except the political reason , 911 is totally a disaster for americans.

china has huge population , i am sure some guy is stupid

but also please don`t because some stupid one to think all chinese nation are .......

war is not the right way to fix the worldwide problems

---------------------------------------------------------

BTW: from the news i heared two pilots want striked the airplane on the head and tail.

because of they forgot took the misslies

but finally the failed .

why they failed?

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

nono scott 

our news said there were two fighter because depart too rush 

they forgot brought the missiles 

so they decied to ues theris fighter to crash the airplane (on crash the head on the tail)

but didn`t happen. 

sound pretty like two hears stroy and the captain was a girl.

and this action is for the #2 airplane i think.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

lol 

ok clear 

but i perfer the chinese report stroy

this can make a movie

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

it's the same like in the states people accuse that there is no human right in China, but they still come here to live their lives and try to fit in. they don’t want to go back to the states, if they have a much better life here compare with the states. The only difference is rich Chinese or elites go to the US. US trash come to China.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

sorry no offensive meanings  , only tell the truth

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

And Mimi proves my point.  Acknowledging a complete contradiction, and then following it up with "no big deal".  That's Chinese thinking right there.

I wonder though, when you said "no offense", who were you worried about offending?  Are you worried you offended Chinese people by insisting that they're ignorant assholes who celebrated the death of thousands of people?  Or are you worried that you offended Americans by insisting that some people were glad that a bunch of us got killed? 

In other news, the reason Kevin heard about the story of the fighter jets having no missiles is because it got some attention just now in the US media too.  The reason the story got new legs is because someone figured out that one of the pilots was a woman.  Not just any woman, but the _first_ female fighter pilot (they had just started letting women be pilots a little before that).  And she was all geared up to smash herself into flight 93 if need be.  So that got some buzz.

• 外交猫
    外交猫 wrote:

Mimi deleted her posts.  Now mine makes no sense.  Cool.

• Saint - Spartacus

the boy in that picture dream to be big brother through the way to join US . LoL 

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

9/11 is an old topic itself. a boy wants to study in the states and stay.  I dont see how they are related. there is no  coherent logic can be traced.

• №❶ Passioη

Obviously from the contradictions that young boy didn't say anything from his own standpoint... just random fragments of what background of nationalist education and xenophobic society fed him... and apparently a bit of the 'first time on camera nervousness'... I wouldn't take him seriously...

As for downstair, Shit happens in China claiming hundreds of thousands of lives in one instance. So if there was someone out there happy 3,000 people lost their lives in 9/11, It wouldn't be Chinese.

Just a thought!

• Sakura
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

>"Overjoyed" about the deaths of several thousand people because their country's government has a shitty foreign policy.
    >planning to study in said country
    >won't return from said country unless forced

No contradiction here, folks! 

@Joligne, "The only difference is rich Chinese or elites go to the US. US trash come to China..." "sorry no offensive meanings  , only tell the truth"

It is my opinion that you're an ignorant twat. Sorry if that is offensive to you, but I truly believe this.

政府
  • High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

As human beings, we feel sad losing people souls in that dramatic tragedy such as September 11. May their souls rest in peace.

I always feel bad to see innocent people die regardless of where they are from.

I remember that morning, I was in the Class and my US Prof who was supposed to teach us, He stood the whole class without saying a word and spanked the table and walked out angrily.

We have to have the same feeling for those who have lost their lives in Irak because of the US government terrorism regim. I often say and would state that the US is the most terrorist country in human history. I was in Vietnman lately and saw what they have done there, too sad.

Remember, Irak is a country with the greatest churchyard in the world, yet Bush is a free man in a free land. There was at that time, they buried 200 people every single day, this is the statistics of just one single region in Irak. What shall Irakian commemorate for the lost souls? Coz we seem to only know 9/11. I didn't want to remind more than this single case. C'mon people! Kill me then

High Priest

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

because this news. 

i think this guy no chance to get the visa of USA.

so never come back now became a fream of him.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Sean, degenerate mother fucker, welcome, I did that yea, u mom was sooo gud,sure, I fucked ur mom boy! Sorry she told u about that:)

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Sean ... if you actually use human logic to read what Peachy writes, it can be very frustrating ... dont treat him as human, you might find it making more sense :)

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@wlib CEO Dildo, have u done a great job to make her feel good tonight?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... baby steps, mate, baby steps ... Peachy is still in his closet stage, when he decides to step out, and accepts that he is gay, then, and only then, he might actually and really begin to make sense ...

Hahahaha ... Peachy ... you sound so girly when you dont have your gang to back you up ... where is your lover? Or, why dont you contact PUAMOG to get two of his gorillas over ...

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... no, Sean, you could not have, could you?

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Sean, U need propre treatment from a Psychiactrist. How dare u coming with insult direct to me? Yea I fucked ur mother, so what? And what do u want to look at my profile? I showed u how to block people, so go and block me too.

What the fuck are u for me to tell u my achievement? Beware bro! Got not time to waste with u.

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Peachy ... just saw your lover in the other thread, you two had a quickie, did you?

Sean ... Peach is highly sensitive tonight, maybe PMS or something, but he also claims to be 60+, so that cant be true ... good news is that you are higher up in the food chain, as he called you "bro", but he only called me "boy" ... heehee ..

• Kodi
    Kodi wrote:

Actually, I am getting pretty tired of having what happened on 9/11 forced down my throat year after year.  Its being used as propaganda over and over and over.  I am sure the Iraqi and Afghan people are pretty tired of it also. 

Its too bad innocent people have to die for any reason what so ever.  Be it foreign policy, oil, money, religion, etc.... 

9/11 has caused millions of casualties and not just American lives.  Just look at all the displaced people in Iraq and Afghanistan resulting from the military invasion following 9/11.  

What a pity...... but Americans should really get over their national ego already and let the people who directly lost loved ones mourn in peace and put the tragedy to rest.  The even bigger tragedy is the war that followed.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Kodi's comment makes much sens. Sean, there's nothing wrong to do anything as a job to get money for survival. I was taught to work and not to steal.

U jumped into insulting me from what I said yet u didn't contradict me. How paranoid can u be? Thank you for insulting me motherfucker, but I'm not gonna leave ur mother space tonight. Don't know at my door.

• Kevin Chen
    Kevin Chen wrote:

PLEASE CHANGE THE NAME OF THIS TOPIC

NOT CHINESE....

ONE CHINESE GUY BETTER

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... no Sean, there are a few out there, assuming they are real life seperate individuals, who will jump out to help Peachy when he is in a bad position ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

U even didn't say a word to a comment but yet u jumped on a bandwagon. Who is everyone else? have u seen a dead corpse__No worries, ur mom just entered my room. 

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... Sean ... your mother is a nurse in a mental hospital? or a retirement home?

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... it must be tough work ...

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

She is too good:) Wide and deep.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

(continued) ... yes ... that's when she sticks the spoon (or is it a feeding tube) into your mouth ... here comes the choo choo ...

or was it when you have to do a big one, but having trouble with it, and she helped you to open wide?

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@Dando,ignorant & arrogant americans! they think they are in charge the world. even on this beijing website!~ no wonder the whole world dont like americans. :P

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... I tend not to trust Americans, but I am neutral about them ... guess I dont quite belong to this world? heehee ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@叮噹叔叔 (义工), why do u say so?  u do actually exist on this planet. u cant deny the fact. i dont believe this was on TV. 911 and that boy are assembled together in this topic. all in all , i dont believe this and this topic only provoke incidents here.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Joline, I know u gonna get more haters because of the truth u say courageously.

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

The more you hate me the more you prove my theme. It’s that simple like the more attractive guys u fuck the more confident you are at choosing good guys. LOL

• 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Joligne,

"ignorant & arrogant americans! they think they are in charge the world. even on this beijing website!~ no wonder the whole world dont like americans. :P"

Americans are in charge of the world, not just because they're good at killing people and blowing shit up, but largely because the rest of the world's elites are stupid (and greedy) enough to follow along with their policy in the name of "development". No matter how jingoistic people like you or High Priest might pose, the fact remains that American popular culture is ubiquitous and the money in your pocket is artificially pegged to the U.S. dollar. U MAD.

So while you make small-minded nationalistic assumptions about all Americans based on the evil actions of their leaders, how do you think Americans should react to your whining? "The more you hate me the more you prove my theme." Sorry to disappoint you, but Americans don't really put the requisite effort into hating anyone. They're too arrogant. The most pathos you'll get out of 'em is condescending pity or stultifying apathy.

Now go buy some U.S. Treasury bonds.

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... Peachy, I cannot find a color suitable for a snake or human snake, so I have chosen for you a very girly color ... I know u gonna get more haters because ...

It must be really sad (miserable, pathetic, or all of the above), to be you ... when you found that you have made a fool of yourself (again), you just hid in the darkest of the shadow and waited for someone who would otherwise be alone (or among the minority?), in this case Joligne, to say something, and then tell her that everyone hates her, so that she might see you as an ally ...

... by the way, "your friend" did the same thing earlier with Aieyla's thread and it was really nice how the thread has gone from nothing important into, well, nothing important ...

Let's zone back to this thread ... I would bet that should the table be reversed, i.e. majority of thiis forum, or thread, agree with this guy in the series of photos, where only one or two Americans stand alone, you would then tell them that they are hated because they hold the truth? As the Chinese saying goes, have a spine, could you?

Joligne ... you said, "no wonder the whole world dont like americans", that's an exaggeration even I cannot make, so, since I am neutral about America, in fact, I am neutral about many things, I jokingly said that I am not from this world ... relax ...

By the way, despite and despise what Peachy said, I am sure no one hates you, however, because of what you said, some of them do see that you are being naive, or perhaps a bit hypocritic ... 

I have to be honest that I did not see the 22-minute documentary until today, and this "student" (I do know the pinyin of his name, heehee) only appeared for a little while in the whole thing, he did say that, at around 1:25 ...

I am very happy, but I also feel sad for those who had passed away (then the screen changed, but his voice continued), I dont like America, there's justice in the world ...

... and that did not sound like it was edited ... so, I can understand how you might feel, but it would seem that this is NOT artificial, but how some Chinese truly feel about America ...

• Joligne
    Joligne wrote:

@ Dando, u just proved what I said, american trash. i'm done here. BYE

~ hahahaahha

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

@Wlib CEO Dildo, How many hour did u take to write such a long and empty speach? Good try, btw, what did u say?

@Scott, read my comment again and get HP well, there's no hate of fellow Americans in there, my message is similar to what another American__Kodi spoke.

As much as we show our compassion to those who have lost their souls in 9/11, the same compassion should be shown to million souls that American regim have caused around the world__Irak, African, Asian and other places.

HP has got nothing with Scott because he is an American, HP has got no problem wit Kodi because he is an American, HP has got problem with the way the US Government is trying to cause war all over the world. There more American fellow who speak as I do. It's just they don't find any interest in creating wars in from which human being will die carelessly, and they are against this practice because it's takes much of the tax payers money that should be redistributed to them by improving the education system that is collapsing, by building new infrastructure such as trains and metro or by creating more jobs for the citizen to be able to live a decent life.

Scott, do know how money is being spent each day in Afgnanistan? Do u know how many jobless are there in the US now?

High Priest

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... hahahaha ... Snake, out from the hole already? And do you find it mentally odd to refer to yourself as a third person?

• K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    Typical, joys over others' loss and hatred over others' gains, but honestly, I am not surprised by this BOY's comments, it is just very honest, not diplomatic, with a bit of brainwashing, plus, he only represents himself although we all know it is a common opinion. Chinese don't believe in compassion, like everyone else in anywhere else, just too straightforward and clumsy. Humans are humans, Americans have lots of problems like everyone else in anywhere else.
  • Kodi
    Kodi wrote:
    @Scott: They may not know what 9-11 means, but I'm sure they know what occupation means and they sure know what the sound of bombs is like. Anything that comes out of the American media about Iraq and Afghanistan should be taken with a grain of salt. @All: Who cares what the Chinese boy said about America? Its his opinion right? Just make sure her does not get into a position of power. I am not allying myself
  • K5-35
    K5-35 wrote:
    The gentleman above needs to chill out a bit. :)
  • 随便叫兽
    随便叫兽 wrote:

@Joligne, Did you see me refer to myself as American? I'm from the Internet. I'm Internet trash, but that's still worth more than someone who makes ignorant sweeping generalizations about an entire nationality based on the actions of their government.

It'd certainly be disgraceful of me to condemn all Chinese people based on the actions of the CPC.

I used to attend anti-war marches. It's a modest contribution, if that, but I've still done more to fight American imperialism than facile pseudopoliticos like you and High Priest.

A pox Americana upon you butthurt losers.

• High Priest
    High Priest wrote:

Scott, The offense comes from you blaming *all Americans.*

I didn't write in Japanese did I? If u read me well, U won't see any word writen by HP showing how He hates Americans. Don't misinterpret me.  Would u even tell me which American from WLIB that HP hates? No one as far as HP is concerned. 

What HP says is that, We regret the loss of our beloved ones during the 9/11, and we regret also the loss of people in Irak and Afghanistan. I'm clear here Scott.

Crusade is a big mistake that Roman Catholic Church made. I'm an advocate of non-violence. And I'm not a Catholic. I don't wish such thing to repeat again.

Having said  so, we got some US fellow like Reverend Dando who disgraces the US with his stupid arrogance and rudeness. He claimes to be from where? Internet? Nah! Intrashnet for sure.

God bless America, bless Irak, bless China, bless Pakistan, Afghanistan, Lybia and elsewhere.

I High Priest, and I approve this message

• 叮噹叔叔 (令狐叮噹)

。。。

(continued) ... everyone, yeah, including the Human Snake too, as of this morning, Joligne said that she is off this "case", that is unless she cannot hold it down like Yang did in that other case ... then, I dont know ...

Persephone ... let's meet soon, we still need to discuss your insurance plan ... you have local social security, no?

Again, does anyone feel creepy that Snake addersses himself as a third person? or is it just me?

Please login to post a reply to this thread.

WeLiveInBeijing

WeLiveInBeijing.com is a social community for people living in or traveling to Beijing.